ZenPet ZenCollar Inflatable Recovery Dog & Cat Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Inflatable design prevents pets from reaching injuries, rashes and surgery wounds to support healing.
- Works with your pal's collar with the built-in collar rings, and adjusts snugly with fuzzy fastener strap.
- Machine washable outer canvas layer, inflatable inner air bladder, and durable fusion seams.
- Trusted and used by veterinarians for 12 years and comes in different sizes to match your pal’s build.
- Promotes stress free recovery time without blocking your pal's vision or muzzle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfy Cone Long E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Small$29.49Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, XX-Large$23.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Red, Small$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Large$20.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Small$11.11Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Medium$35.00Chewy Price$38.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||—|
|Material||Canvas||Canvas||—||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
305 Customer Reviews
Just what dog needed
Very big dog. Lives with me in RV. Can't use regular recovery collar because the collar has to be so large it won't go through the door and if I put it on him in the RV, then he can't turn around. This XXL inflatable collar does the job but is small enough to work in the RV. It seems to make a nice pillow and when he lays down, he seems quite comfortable and doesn't mind wearing the collar at all. (The vet's assistant tried to put a muzzle on him once and he shredded the muzzle and spit it on the floor!)
Not for a Corgi
This collar is not an option if your objective is to keep a corgi from liking their incision after being neutered. The collar keeps them from being able to flex their neck, but they can still turn their body and lick. The collar itself it nice quality and looked comfortable.
Didn't last for the 2 weeks I needed it!
I got this cone because the plastic one my vet gave me when I spayed my puppy was too uncomfortable for Bella and us, her parents. This ZenCollar is definitely more comfortable but it does not last at all. She had it for like 3 days before it no longer held air inside so I had to throw it out. So I had to buy a 3rd cone (differend kind and brand) to finish the 15 days that the vet said Bella had to wear it.
Best humane medical collar
My dog Bubba had surgery 3 weeks ago and has been wearing his Pro Collar the whole time! He’s able to drink and eat with no problem! He continues to wear his Pro Collar as one of the areas is still healing! This has been a godsend!
Incorrect Size Description
Item just arrived. In theory looks like it will work well, we have yet to observe. But, the sizing Chewy describes is wrong. On the box it clearly states a Large only fits up to 16", instead of the 18" listed on this website. Which is unfortunate, because if I knew that, I would have gotten the next size up. This looks like it might just barely fit properly.
Only thing he could stand.
After Mace's, my pitbull, recent neutering surgery, he needed to wear a cone for a week. He didn't like anything limiting his mobility. He broke 3 cones before we tried this. At first he tried to break it, but it withstood anything he could dish out and it stayed out of his chew range.
I have tried many times to inflate this collar and each time it deflates over night
Guess my Dane will have to use the plastic one.
The lining around the inflation valve has a leak in it or something. I can feel air releasing around the valve stem when the collar gets any pressure. It's a shame, I've had good results with inflatable collars before.
Way too Large
Inflatable Dog Collar (Cone) for use after surgery.
Very poorly made
I bought this pet collar for my kitten after her spay surgery. The “cone of shame” the vet provided was just too big and kitty was struggling to eat or drink. This worked well for the first two days, but on the third, it was deflated. There was no visible damage, and the inflation tube was tucked in and in a position that was unreachable by kitty. When I examined the air bladder, it had failed at the point where the inflation tube attaches to the bladder, which seems to be a common failure, after reading the comments. This was a great idea, and if it had quality manufacturing, would be a truly great alternative to the cone. I needed this product ASAP, so I bought from a brick & mortar retailer. Chewy would have been my first choice, but it is exactly the same product by zen pet.