Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Calming OraStix Peppermint Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zesty Paws Calming OraStix are premium dog sticks with ingredients that help nervous, tense, or hyperactive dogs stay calm and relaxed.
- Each stick contains Suntheanine, which is a clinically studied form of L-Theanine that helps promote a sense of relaxation and calmness for your pup.
- Calming OraStix also include Melatonin, Magnesium Citrate, Chamomile, Valerian Root, Taurine, and Hemp Seed to provide additional support for pets.
- Your canine deserves to kick their paws up and relax after a stressful day. With these calmness promoting sticks, your pet will love chomping their struggles away.
- Calming OraStix feature a proprietary Healthy Teeth & Gum Complex, which includes Peppermint Oil, Kelp, and Rosemary Extract to support normal periodontal health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Hemp Calming Fresh Sticks Pumpkin-Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- dealZesty Paws Advanced Calming Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$32.97Chewy Price$31.32Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Calming Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chickpea, Tapioca Flour, Coconut Glycerin...||Chamomile, Passionflower, Sensoril Ashwagandha...||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile...||Active: Fish Oil (Blend Of Anchovies, Herring, Mackerel...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Calming||Calming||Calming||Calming, Vitamins & Minerals||Calming|
|Food Flavor||Mint||Chicken, Poultry||—||Chicken, Poultry||—|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||—||High-Protein||—|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
806 Customer Reviews
They work great
I have used these calming stixs for about 2 years now, I have a 13 year old Schnauzer and a 4 year old I have to say it works quicker on the older one but it does work great on both I asked the vet why it takes a little longer on my younger one She said because she is younger and more active. And her chemistry in her body takes a while to digest it. I have used this for fireworks and storms and anything that goes bump in the night. Since we travel half the year we are in many different places. I will continue to use these and keep telling my friends about them..
Calming and minty breath? Yes!
I compared several and I like these ingredients. Most dogs like them and will chow on them pretty quickly, so they can be a great diversion tactic. You will still need to help your dog wind down and relax as they are not miracles. They definitely help with calming albiet gently. They help promote oral health and calming sleep. You still need to train your dog tho. They aren’t the dog heroin you might want.
these work awesome
My maltipoo does not just have anxiety when he goes places or even rides in the car but he has a hyper issue a lot of times too and just has way too much energy for what he should so I figured I would try these. It instantly calmed him down and he didn’t have a care in the world. Best of all it’s made of natural ingredients.
Zesty paws review
my poodle is high energy just turned 3, bad traveler. didnt see much calming in my pup.the grooming stick may work better for dogs like this. my dog is like a teen, he will sit and stay but wont stay for 5 mins even after hours of running/ playing. zesty paws have another product that works better. i will continue to use that product
I should have read the reviews better....
I purchased this because of word CALMING but I guess I should have read the reviews better. My dog has no problem eating it but it doesn't have any calming effect on him whatsoever. He gets such anxiety when I leave the house but also when he goes with me in the car. Was hoping this would help but it has not.
Cool, calm, and collected...
These calmstix are a gift from the Universe! I have an 11 year old corgi who is petrified of storms, fireworks, car rides, loud noises, etc. Unfortunately, not much helps to calm him down once he is already panicking. My go-to used to be CBD gummies (vet approved), but they're expensive, so I've been on the search for something different with the same or similar results. These little stix do just that! Even in the middle of a full-blown panic, my grumpy old man is enticed to eat a couple stix, and sure enough, within mere minutes he's calm, relaxed, and able to handle the big scaries of the world. He went from panting, pacing, whining, and barking to snoring in a matter of MAYBE five minutes! These are absolutely my go-to calming remedy now. The fact they help with his periodontal health and stinky breath is a refreshing bonus! I highly recommend these calmstix. Bonus! The stix also work well with my other dog who has SEVERE separation anxiety. I give her a couple of calmstix, and she's content, relaxed, and ready for a nap while I'm away. I will absolutely be buying these again when my current bag starts to get low. They are a little pricey but worth every penny for the quality and effectiveness of the product! Plus, they're still cheaper than the jar of CBD gummies (vet approved) I was buying before!
Just a chew treat
These treats have not chilled out my chihuahuas but one time - the first time they tried em they both konked out and napped. I was thrilled. Every subsequent time they have failed as a calming tool but they are still treat worthy - they seem to enjoy them.
Got these for my dog Clark for his anxiety when I leave him home alone. They seem to make him sleep for most of the day. He doesn’t start crying and howling until later in the day now as opposed to the entire time I’m at work.
Don't Recommend for Calming
The name of the product and packaging says calming, but I didn't see the effect. Even in their answers to questions they focus on the fresh breath part despite what is clearly the main marketing point. "The main focus of this supplement is to provide fresh breath", "While the Nutrastix's are targeted mostly for promoting clean teeth and fresh breath, , the calming effects should last around 4-6 hours." Mostly clean teeth? It literally has calming in big letters lol. Anyway the peppermint is strong and my dogs were wary of it. Even the one that eats literally anything and everything was apprehensive. In the end I was able to get them to eat it and gave it an hour to take effect and saw no difference.
didnt blow my socks off
not that this product is bad or doesnt do what its supposed to, just didnt see anything really significant