Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This supplement features a blend of salmon oil and hemp seed oil to support skin health and immune function for your dog or cat.
- This product contains hemp seed oil, which provides a source of stearidonic acid (SDA), a precursor to long-chain fatty acids and may support immune function for pets.
- Salmon fish oil features omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) to support your pet’s skin health.
- The salmon oil and hemp seed oil work together to help support normal skin moisture content for your canine or feline companion.
- This advanced Hemp Elements Salmon Oil may also help support cardiovascular health and immune system function for your pup or kitty.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Native Pet Omega 3 Fish Oil Skin & Coat Health Dog Supplement, 16 oz.$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealPetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$36.99Chewy Price$35.14Autoship Price
- Iceland Pure Pet Products Unscented Pharmaceutical Grade Salmon Oil Liquid Dog & Cat Supplement, 33-oz bottle$25.75Chewy Price$36.00List Price$24.46Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Fish Oil + Vitamin E Dog Supplement, 16-oz$34.90Chewy Price$34.95List Price$33.15Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Fish Oil Skin, Joint, Immune & Heart Health Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$16.10Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$15.97Chewy Price$15.17Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Premium Omega-3 Fish Oil Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealPetHonesty Omega-3 Fish Oil Immune, Joint & Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Omegease Omega-Rich Fish Oil Dog & Cat Supplement, 16-oz bottle$19.95Chewy Price$28.49List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws 8-in-1 Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Multivitamin for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Vital Pet Life Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Skin & Coat Health Liquid Cat & Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$35.95Chewy Price$36.95List Price$34.15Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, Refined Virgin Hemp Seed Oil, Mixed Natural Tocopherols....||Wild-Caught Alaskan Salmon.||Salmon Oil, Pollack Oil, Mixed Tocopherols (natural preservative)||Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Brain Health, Hip & Joint Support, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Salmon||Seafood & Fish||—|
|Special Diet||High-Protein||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
175 Customer Reviews
Loved the last bottle, faulty new bottle
I had purchased this before, and loved it for my fur babies. So, I bought a new (bigger) bottle, and the plastic from the pump 'straw' exploded, which is clear plastic, but I also keep finding white plastic in the oil, which would be from the bottle itself. I think it's just defective plastic because I did not have this problem before. Actually, the original bottle lasted way longer than expected/expiration because I stored it in a cool, dry place, with even temps. Also, the pump prevents oxygen and bacteria from getting in, so it still smelled fresh until the last little bit at the very bottom. I had originally ordered it when I had two cats only, but soon after the dog got abandoned to me, and more recently we adopted two kittens. One of the cats is 18 now, and the dog (lab) is 10, so arthritis and joint problems, which I felt this worked well for them, and was fine for the others. I wasn't super consistent giving it to them, but it still lasted a loooong time. I'd give the original bottle 5-stars, so the oil itself. The low rating is only for the new bottle because the packaging is defective. The oil smells as it should, I just don't want them eating plastic. I'll have to order a new bottle and put it in a new container or something. I'll be using it more consistently now because Bugsy won't let me give him any other kind of joint supplement and he really needs it these days.
This product may be great but it made everything smell like stinky fish. People would comment on the smell. Not worth the smell
In 2 weeks this has cleared up my dog's dandruff and itchy skin. She's not crazy about the taste as opposed to a regular salmon oil we tried, but I liked the added benefit of hemp. She has issues with environmental allergies. She's very food motivated so I just mix it into her dinner every night and she eats it fine. Even though it's not her favorite she still tolerates it and I like that it makes her slow down her eating- even with a slow feeder bowl she eats too fast. Thanks zesty paws!
Ehhh could be better
When the package came it was already leaking out of the bottle. I tried putting this on both my cats wet food and dry food, only one of the cats will go for it the other won’t touch it.
I thought good for her.....
She never left her feed before I put it in her feed. It's 16oz. What should I do
So Far So Great!
My BBFF, Agnes, has LOTS of maladies and is allergic to...just about everything. She takes low-dose prednisone and Benadryl to keep her itches in check, but sometimes, that's not enough. So I've been looking for something that's NOT topical (because she's had reactions to a LOT of those things, too!), that might be able to help her out. After a lot of reading and consideration, I finally ordered this stuff from Zesty Paws. It's GREAT. Aside from being a medical dumpster fire, Agnes is also weird about food. She's PLAY motivated and would forego food for the rest of time, if it meant she got to PLAY more. So, sometimes getting her to eat is a bit of a battle, just because...she'd rather be doing something else (she likes her food and tolerates it well, so we're definitely not switching it anytime soon!). Add a couple squirts of this stuff, and she eats EVERYthing, RIGHT AWAY! MIRACLE! In addition to her just LIKING it and having it make her eat her food more consistently (which, truly, is enough of a sell for ME!)...it DOES seem to be helping with her itches! It's still pretty early on (she's been using it for...maybe 3 weeks?), but it seems like she's chewing her paws less. And her coat seems softer and shinier, even after this short amount of time. I'll update if she has any adverse reactions, but...so far, I'm sold!
Can't really tell
Doesn't seem to do a lot for their coat, but it's good for their joints and it does encourage them to eat their food which is helpful when you have picky eaters.
Perfect for my frenchie!
I’ve been giving this to my dog since she was 3 months old and her coat is always soft and shiny! Her stomach never got upset by it (she takes it everyday with food) and it looks like she enjoys it!
Soft fur and happy dog
I recently bought this has a black Friday deal since it was 40% off. I figured was a good time to give it a try due to the price (I am all about sales). I had been looking for something for my lab/shepherd mix who is 10 years old. Anything to help her skin and joints I am all for since it does include hemp oil. Zetta is almost 90lbs and I put 1 pump in her food in the morning and another pump in the evening. I think it mentions 4 pumps per day for her size, but I know salmon oil can be a lot on a dog's stomach and decided to half the dosage. The other day we were at the dog park when a friend was petting Zetta. They mentioned how much softer her coat recently was. At first I couldn't pinpoint the change until I remembered I had been giving her this for a week. Those are some fast results. I will say she is itching less, softer fur and honestly more playful at the park. This is definitely an item I will be purchasing again. I do recommend if you get this start with half the recommended amount and work up. For myself will probably keep it at 2 pumps but I am happy with the results while she is happy with the taste.
It all started when we found out one of our Boston’s was allergic to chicken. Switched food and started to see an improvement. Salmon was the main ingredient, so we thought to try a supplement. We are on our second bottle and all three have the shiniest coats, no more paw licking, and don’t require as many baths. Not to mention they love it as their dry food topper!