Zesty Paws Salmon Bites Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With Omega-3 fatty acids plus antioxidants, Salmon Bites support skin health and immunity, plus provide free radical protection to keep Fido feeling zesty!
- Each chew features DHAgold, an algae-derived source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), an Omega-3 fatty acid that supports skin health to avoid dry skin.
- Dogs go wild for Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil, so this formula includes 120 mg per chew to provide Omega-3 fatty acids that help to maintain normal moisture content of skin.
- Dogs utilize antioxidants, too! That's why these tasty chewables include an Antioxidant Blend with Vitamins C and E to provide antioxidant support that helps reduce oxidative stress.
- Treat your pet to paw-some ingredients like Kelp and Biotin (Vitamin B7), which work together with the fatty acid support of EPA and DHA omegas to support your pup's skin health even more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Aller-Immune Bites Cheese Flavored Soft Chews Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements 8-in-1 Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Digestive Probiotics Pumpkin Flavored Soft Chews Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Turmeric Curcumin Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 180 count$53.94Chewy Price$51.24Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Mobility Bites Duck Flavored Soft Chews Hip & Joint Supplement for Dogs, 250 count$64.97Chewy Price$61.72Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Multi-Collagen Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Multivitamin for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Omega Bites Bacon Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Omega Bites Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$30.97Chewy Price$29.42Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil Liquid Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 32-oz bottle$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Pet Parents 5-in-1 Multi-Vitamin Chicken Flavored Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 (EPA and DHA), Omega-6, Omega-9...||Pea Flour, Garbanzo Flour, Tapioca Flour...||100% Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil||Active Ingredients: Omega-3 202 mg, EPA 34 mg, DHA 76 mg...||Fish Oil, Sunflower Lecithin, EPA...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Sensitive Skin, Itch & Redness Remedy||Brain Health, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health, Heart Care|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Hickory, Salmon|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
45 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
745 Customer Reviews
My german shepherd has always struggle with dry skin and allergies and i was so tired of trying every shampoo medicated or regular and nothing would work until i started giving him these vitamins and he rarely scratches anymore, and his coat is so nice, shiny, soft, so happy to see my boy happy allergy / itch free! These are the best, he’s trying the chicken flavor now and he loves those too.
I got this mainly to see if it would help with my dogs dandruff. It didn't make it go away completely, but it did help, and I don't think he's shedding quite as much. What it did do wonders for was his paw pads! Ever since I got him when he was a year old, and he's six now, he's always had rough paw pads. I've tried balms and lotions, but he won't let those soak in, he licks it off. I was very pleasantly surprised when I noticed that they had become so soft! So I know it is at least helping his skin, even if his dandruff isn't totally gone :)
Ordered this on recommendation from another customer and it has made such a difference, almost instantly, in my dogs' coats! Their coats are silky soft, even my little pit/bulldog mix whose coat is thin and was always prickly feeling! And it has definitely curbed the excessive shedding! I combine this bite with an Omega 3 oil we put on their food every morning. Highly recommend!
Something wrong with salmon flavoring
My dog loves Purina Pro Plan Salmon flavor dry food, and other salmon or lamb flavored products, but this product she spits out rather than swallowing.
Best Ever Purchase
My Lil Girl shed so much I could not keep my house or myself dog hair free!!! Started her with one a day for 3 days then went up to two a day and she is so much better. Almost no shedding at all except for me brushing her. Her coat also feels slicker and softer. If you have a dog that sheds a lot or has dry itchy skin, please by all means do your dog and yourself a favor and give this produce a try.
Works better than excepted
I recently purchased this for one of my dogs as he has dry hair. After the first week, I noticed some changes in his hair. As the week progressed, I noticed a difference not only in his hair texture but the other two dogs are shedding less. I will continue to buy this product. The dog breeds are a bea-tzu, beagle mix, and chiweenie mix.
Dry flakey skin
Two year old golden retriever with dry flakey skin. Purina pro plan salmon dry food helped. Added salmon bites, 2 with morning feeding about two weeks ago and brushings have shown a significant improvement in the dry flakes and shedding.
I am so happy I decided to get these as a first choice for my Boxer, she was struggling with heavy shedding and dry skin very badly!! Brushing, bathing, coconut oil, nothing was working until I started to crumble these over my girls meals twice a day and within a week I noticed a difference, her coat has never been shinier and her dry flaky skin completely healed and she sheds hardly at all now, the picture is after she’s been taking these omega bites. Such a shiny healthy baby now. She also loooooves the flavor.
My baby loves these & they actually do the trick! Her vet even commented on how healthy her coat looked. She had very dry skin & so we started using these supplements & within a month we saw huge improvement. I can ask her if she wants her "vitamins" & she'll automatically get excited. Prepare yourself pet parents, they do stink.
Not so much
My Maltese spits these out of his food bowl where I try to disguise them as part of his meal. He won’t even put one in his mouth if given as a treat. This is disappointing as they look like they would be really good for him