Zignature Pork Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food,
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free, limited ingredient formula is made with one protein source and only a handful of other ingredients, creating a clean recipe with ingredients you can count on.
- Made from sustainably-sourced US Pork, which is a rich dietary source of protein, containing a healthy amino acid profile.
- Wholesome peas and chickpeas round out the recipe with powerful antioxidants, and fiber-rich, low-glycemic carbohydrates.
- Rich in thiamin, one of the B-vitamins that plays an essential role in various body functions.
- Free of the most common potential canine allergens: corn, wheat, soy, dairy, and chicken, making this recipe ideal for pups with sensitivities and picky eaters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zignature Catfish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Zignature Lamb Formula Small Bites Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Zignature Select Cuts Trout & Salmon Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Zignature Salmon Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$16.24Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.43Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Turkey Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$42.99Chewy Price$40.84Autoship Price
- Zignature Small Bites Kangaroo Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$53.21Chewy Price$53.29List Price$50.55Autoship Price
- Zignature Venison Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Zignature Kangaroo Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 12.5-lb bag$53.19Chewy Price$53.29List Price$50.53Autoship Price
- Zignature Goat Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotic Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$102.99Chewy Price$97.84Autoship Price
- Zignature Whitefish Limited Ingredient Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Inception Fish Recipe Dry Dog Food, 27-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Zignature Zssential Multi-Protein Formula With Probiotics Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$87.99Chewy Price$83.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pork, Pork Meal, Peas...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Chickpeas...||Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chickpeas...||Trout, Salmon Meal, Chickpeas...||Whitefish, Whitefish Meal, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic...||Low Glycemic, Grain-Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Low Glycemic, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pork, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
258 Customer Reviews
Pups love it! Delivered so quickly!
Our year old collies (2!) have been fed raw food since birth, but time to get them on adult kibble. They love this kibble, especially with a little tasty treat sprinkled on top. (still raw, but they think it is special)
I purchased corner litter pan because it looked unique. Big mistake I put it in the corner but had two litter boxes on either side because it tipped over. It’s a nice size but it just didn’t work for me!
My dogs became super sensitive to chicken, horrible scratching all over and rubbing their eyes raw!!! Tried so many single protein sources with no luck. Beef, venison, duck, salmon. Finally after months of slowly introducing a new protein source with no relief, I came across this one in pork. Success!! Almost instantly the itching ceased and they love it!!!! I have always fed Science Diet, but their pork version is in their Prescription version for over $100 a bag! Though not inexpensive, Zignature has been the answer to my babies food sensitivities and over a year later, still doing great.
All 4 paws up
As I review this I'm sure something will change with my GSD, but for now... He seems to really like this food, for now. He gets board of the same thing so I try to rotate, which is hard since he can only tolerate certain foods. No poultry (which this is free of) lamb, fish is questionable as is beef but not enough to not feed. No strong, or any for that matter, odors. Doesn't make him smell like some foods will. And by smell, some will just make him put off an aweful odor. So all and all, for now we're both happy. I might try the canned pork to mix in sometime. Also, unlike other Zignature flavors he's tried in the past this one does not make him drink excessively. I do get concerned with the amount of salt in some of Zignatures foods.
Pork and duck
All my dog can have is pork or duck and it allergic to sweet potatoes and grain she looks like she has mange if she eats anything else and tries to tear her ears off love this food!!!
First, let me say my baby LOVES this Pork! However, the kibble is not for small breeds. I'm my opinion, I would definitely say it's NOT small breed friendly. I had to take a mallet to it to break it up for my elderly rescue Chorkie. She has Poultry & Poultry By-Products allergies which includes not only Chicken, but Turkey, eggs, and any broths that include any of above. I hope Zignature will make a small breed kibble for those of us who face issues with our babies like this. I'm currently checking into novel proteins like Rabbit & Kangaroo to add to her diet. Freeze Dried & Dehydrated. She loves Pork and it agrees with her, but thus far finding small kibble is impossible. If you have a small breed, get this and get ready with your mallet! Your dog will probably love it, mine did, but it requires more than putting in a bowl for the smaller breeds.
If you have a pet with allergies.
Our baby has allergies to many things, including poultry, many types of grass/weeds, dust mites, grains, and some veggies and fruits. We shopped around and Zignature moist and dry have ingredients our baby loves and can tolerate. Along with the food we make for her and Zignature meals, she is getting all the nutrition and vitamins she needs. Thank you Zignature!
Ruff! I like it!
Chomp chomp chomp! I’m sorry I’m talking with my mouth full. But I’m so excited to tell you I love this food. I eat every last kibble. The pork flavor is my favorite! My allergies are better and I don’t have to get a shot once every 2 months anymore. Saves my mom $100 that she can now spend on extra toys and bully sticks! Ruff!!!!!
This product has a nice selection of flavors. Our baby has so many allergies that finding something almost drove us nuts. She eats every morsel.
dogs liked it
My dog is a very picky eater and while she seems to really love the Catfish recipe she also enjoys this and will lick her bowl clean.