ZippyPaws Rosé Happy Hour Crusherz Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comes with a free empty plastic bottle, but can be placed over any standard-sized water bottle whenever the old one wears out.
- Makes a satisfying crunch with every chomp.
- Includes a squeaky cap that’s so popular with dogs, this toy has become the toast of the town.
- Completely safe to chew on — no hair of the dog remedies required!
- Manufactured to high quality standards for maximum enjoyment.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio Fluffball Cinnamon Whisky Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$7.50Chewy Price$11.00List Price
- Frisco Champagne & Flute Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$10.63Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Roses Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$10.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Kangaroo & Joey Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio Druly Barkin' Berry Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Valentine MASH Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.01Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Pearhead Beer, Wine & Rose Plush Dog Toys, 3 count$6.85Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$10.41Chewy Price$13.00List Price
- Pet Shop by Fringe Studio Pawtron Tequila Plush Dog Toy$8.59Chewy Price$11.00List Price
- Frisco Brunch Coffee Pitcher Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
32 Customer Reviews
My dog loves this toy!
My shih tzu loves this toy, he crushes a bottle and I can just replace it and voila - the toy is like new again! It fits a normal water bottle, so easy to replace. Any time I drink from a water bottle, I just save the empty for his toy. The one downside is that in his enthusiasm, he also chewed through and destroyed the bottle top squeaker, so I wish we could buy those as refills alone!
cute but wouldnt buy again
i didn't realize that the inside is just a water bottle with a squeaker attached. This would be fine but its not sewn in. Its held in there by the felt rose bottle and some velcro at the bottom. My dog tore the bottle out quick and destroyed it, regardless of how cute it is, not worth my money. Also some of the stitching was loose loops, crappy and quickly made. Buy something else, the only one who needs Rose is me!
Great Birthday Gift
I have this theme for my boys toys to be mostly alcohol related. Saw this, had to have it. Must say it’s not what I really expect. This is not a “plush” toy. No stuffing. It comes with the bottle inside for the “crunch” noise. The lid to the bottle is the squeaker. However, once the bottle gets destroyed a regular water bottle fits inside as replacement but the squeaky cap does not fit on regular water bottle. The Velcro is of good quality but easily Accessible for your dog to chew and once that’s shot the toy isn’t of much value.
Thought She Would Love It
I thought my dog would absolutely love the shape of this toy, and the squeaking and crunchiness. Needless to say, she has ignored it since the day it came home. Maybe she’s afraid of it? Maybe her mouth is too small because she’s a toy dog? Either way, this was a waste of a toy. She walks past it, doesn’t like it, and stares at me when I throw it for her to play.
Didn't Last Long
Unfortunately, even though my dog loved this toy it didn't last very long.
Would buy a stockpile
My dog loves this toy!! Mostly because of the noise the plastic bottle makes. Plus once they chew up the one it comes with you can just put another empty one in there! Love this
Soooo cute and so fun for my 11 month old puppies!!! They love these !!! The water bottle inside has a squeaker cap it’s so perfect !!!
I bought these to put in Party favor bags for my Puppy’s 1st Bday. They were supper cute and all of the dog parents loved them until their dogs began to play with them. I got numerous calls, texts, and pics of how cute they were but they were destroyed in the first day. The Velcro was very easy to get off. Some were able to get the bottle out and destroy them and the others chewed up the flap with the Velcro.
a little disappointed and liked as well
I am a bit disappointed in this toy, but t has good qualities too. I chose this as an outdoor toy for our 7 month old Golden Retriever to replace one we had that was destroyed. This isn't the best toy for outside as the pink part is very plush. Also there is a velcro part on the bottom of this toy to make the bottle replaceable which is nice, except for our puppy the best part of this toy is opening the velcro and chewing on the flap, maybe it is just her. The cool thing about his bottle toy is the bottle not only crunches but it also squeeks. The bottle has a cap on it that makes a squeek. That cap is replaceable on a different bottle as well. I have replace the bottle in ours already.
Dog loves the crunch
Our dog loves this, and it's great we can replace the bottle when needed. She loves the plastic crunch and she looks adorable walking around with a bottle of Rosé.