Zoo Med Betta Banquet Blocks, 7 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Blocks dissolve in water to release nutritious micro betta pellets with time while you’re away.
- Made with krill, squid, shrimp and fish meal plus vitamins and minerals for a balanced betta diet.
- Package comes with 6 blocks, and each block can feed a betta for up to seven days.
- Using it is easy―just throw the block into the water and let your pal eat as the block dissolves.
- Formula is proudly made in the USA with no fillers, artificial colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amzey Brine Shrimp Freeze-Dried Fish Food, 0.45-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraColor Plus Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 7.06-oz bottle$14.71Chewy Price$19.29List Price$13.97Autoship Price
- Tetra TetraPro Tropical Fish Color Crisps Fish Food, 7.41-oz, bundle of 2$18.80Chewy Price$19.78List Price$17.86Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Flakes Small Fish Food, 6.35-oz jar, bundle of 2$17.28Chewy Price$18.18List Price$16.42Autoship Price
- NorthFin Betta Bits 1 mm Pellets Fish Food, 100-g bag$8.87Chewy Price$8.43Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Betta Minis Fish Food, 1.2-oz jar$3.60Chewy Price$4.34List Price
- TetraMin Tropical Flakes Fish Food, 3.53-oz jar, bundle of 2$12.76Chewy Price$13.44List Price$12.12Autoship Price
- Blue Ridge Koi & Goldfish Mini Pellet Growth Formula Koi & Goldfish Food, 25-lb bag$86.35Chewy Price$82.03Autoship Price
- Tetra Cichlid Crisps Fish Food, 8.82-oz jar$11.32Chewy Price$19.29List Price$10.75Autoship Price
- Mazuri Koi Pond Nuggets For Fish 6-12 Inches Food, 20-lb bag, bundle of 2$81.68Chewy Price$85.98List Price$77.60Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Original Banquet Time Release Fish Feeding Block$4.49Chewy Price$4.27Autoship Price
- Tetra BabyShrimp Sun Dried Gammarus Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Food, .35-oz jar$2.42Chewy Price$3.99List Price$2.30Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Calcium Sulfate, Fish Meal, Wheat Flour...||Whole Fish Meal (Whole Salmon, Herring & Other Mixed Fishes), Whole Wheat Flour...||Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat, Wheat Middlings...||Beta Color Flakes: Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Ground Brown Rice...||Fish Meal, Dried Yeast, Wheat Gluten...|
|Fish Type||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater||Betta|
|Food Form||Feeders / Blocks||Pellets||Pellets||Pellets, Flakes, Shrimp||Flakes|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Happy Betta with happy buddies.
I have a five gallon cube and it houses a better, 3 cardinals and some red shrimp. One tablet fed them all for a week. Got home to healthy happy pets. Very pleased.
Worked like a charm
We went out of town for 4 days and used this food. When we got home it lasted about 3 more days. So it really is a 7 day release. It worked great for our needs. Also, shipped really fast.
Waste of money
Very soft, crumbled trying to get it out of a package designed to protect Fort Knox. Tablet dissolved in a matter of hours not days as advertised. I would never buy this again.
Kept my fish alive.
Didn't last 7 days ( I was gone for 4 and it was completely dissolved by the time I returned) but my Betta Noodles was still alive and "happy" to see me, so I guess it worked well enough.
Last Thursday, the 11th of July 2019, I placed one of these in my Bettas little cube. This day, the 17th of July, 2019 he is still doing very well!!! Thank you for recommending this item!
We used this on our little Betta for a 5 day trip. It works great and I will use it again.
Get Someone To Feed Your Fish Instead
We smelled that same odor that a previous review described. We also think it polluted the tank too much because it broke up too quick. We won't be using this ever. We will ask someone to feed our Betta while we are away. Sorry Betta banquet brand.
would not recommend. terrible
I was away for a week and thought these would work for my 2 betta bowls. First of all when I opened the package they all crumbled except 2 tablets. When I came home could smell the bowls as soon as I walked in (smelled like something was dead or rotten trash). The house wasn't hot so no reason the fish bowls should smell. I checked the first one the blocked didn't dissolve like it should have. It was at the bottom of the bowl completely fuzzy, bowl had a terrible smell and thick film on the top. Not sure how my betta survived. Checked the other bowl in another room and the same thing. Had to scrub everything and let plants and hide aways soak for a few hours.
This was terrible my betta wouldn’t touch it he’s too smart for this crap. Chewy was amazing tho at delivery
Beta vacation food
This vacation beta food is amazing. I never have to worry about my beta during weekend vacations.