Zoo Med Leopard Gecko Food, 0.4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Food for your leopard gecko.
- Crafted with a blend of flavoring agents.
- Contains small-sized flies raised under laboratory conditions.
- Dried slowly to retain vitamins and minerals for maximum nutritional value.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Repashy Superfoods Grassland Grazer Gel Premix Tortoise Food, 3-oz bottle$11.26Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Zoo Med Tropical Fruit Flavor Crested Gecko Food, 2-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice & Rat Feeders Snake Food, Mice Pinkies, 40 count$118.65Chewy Price$137.80List Price$112.72Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Watermelon Flavor Crested Gecko Food, 2-oz bag$4.29Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.08Autoship Price
- Repashy SuperFoods Beardie Buffet Gel Premix Bearded Dragon Food, 3-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Zoo Med Gourmet Repti Sticks Floating Aquatic Turtle Food, 4.5-oz jar$7.61Chewy Price$12.99List Price$7.23Autoship Price
- MiceDirect Frozen Mice Feeders Snake Food Combo Pack, Weanlings & Small Mice Adults, 50 count$121.06Chewy Price$145.60List Price$115.01Autoship Price
- Komodo Jelly Pots Reptile Food, 40 count$29.96Chewy Price$36.92List Price$28.46Autoship Price
- Mazuri Herbivorous Reptile Food, 8-oz bag$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.91Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Superworms Reptile Food, 5-oz box$13.98Chewy Price$17.95List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Repashy Superfoods Grubs 'N' Fruit Meal Replacement Powder Crested Gecko Food, 3-oz bottle$11.40Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Aquatic Growth Formula Turtle Food, 54-oz bag$16.90Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.05Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Small Laboratory-Raised Flies, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin Mix "Vitamin A...||Freeze Dried Banana, Ground Corn, Dehydrated Apple...||Organic Dried Banana, Organic Dried Mango, Pea Protein...||Organic Dried Banana, Organic Dried Mango, Pea Protein...||Made with real fruit (banana, mango, and blueberry) and insects (mealworms)...|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I need leopard gecko owner
The only way my leopard gecko won't eat anything is if it's alive I tried the dead kind when it comes down to the fruit flies he will not touch them unless they are alive same thing with mealworms and crickets they have to be alive for him to eat them.
Too Small for leopard
I should have listened to the reviews but I was hopeful. These are so small and my leopard doesn't even see them or is attracted to them. I put a small amount in her feeding dish and she walked all over them and ignored them. Don't waste your money.
Animal wont eat. Plain and simple. Animal rules. Cant make them eat no mater what label says.
Not what I expected
My little leopards did not like these one bit. I guess they prefer the insects to be alive. They would not eat it at all. It’s more like dust than crickets maybe that’s the reason.
NOT a Suitable Diet for Leopard Geckos
Leopard geckos are insectivores. A dried diet is an absolutely horrible idea. If you don't want to feed live insects, then don't get an insectivorous animal, it's as simple as that.
Meh, I really don't know
I bought this as a sort of treat, and I really don't know if they've eaten it or not. I put some in a small dish and poured some on their mat. I don't really think they care for dead bugs, as it looks as if they have not touched their treat. I bought more crickets, and the "food" looks to have been just stepped over. This might be better for pets who eat dead bugs.
Leopard Gecko Approved!
My leopard gecko loves this! His favorite meal is this mixed with freeze dried mealworms!