Fluker's Metal Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- When it comes to high temperatures, this cover withstands them.
- Minimizes the growth of mold, bacteria, and other organisms through air circulation.
- Durable metal material makes this cover great for long-term use.
- Keeps your critter’s habitat safe and secure.
- Available in a variety of sizes for the best possible fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Natural Cork Tile Aquarium Background, 12 x 12-in$19.19Chewy Price
- Zilla Fresh Air Screen Cover for Terrariums, 36-in$25.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- dealExo Terra Faunarium Terrarium, Mini$4.65Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Zilla Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 36-in$24.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Exo Terra Aquarium & Terrarium Screen Cover, 20 - 29-gal$23.87Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- REPTI ZOO Mini Glass Reptile Terrarium Tank, 12 x 8 x 8$56.99Chewy Price
- HerpCult Two-Way Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Large$112.00Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Terrarium Screen Cover Clip Set, Large$2.80Chewy Price$2.99List Price
- Glasscages Turtle Tank with Platform & Ramp, 20-gal$399.00Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Flat Home Reptile Faunarium, Medium$24.99Chewy Price$31.08List Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Terrestrial, Small$22.54Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Arboreal, Large$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Doesn't fit as advertised
Back in March I ordered three of these heavy duty screen tops for my 55 gallon aquariums. After receiving them only one fits one of my 55's. The other two lids don't fit the other two aquariums made by a different manufacturer as they're about 1/4 to 1/2 inch too small. The aquariums are all standard sized factory made aquariums so nothing unusual or custom made with their size. As a result I'm now stuck with the two totally unusable screen covers. They're well made construction wise, just too small and there's no way to adapt them into fitting property.
I Love it!
I first ordered and it came in a huge box, filled with holes and the metal lid was bent out of proportion! I was surprised because chewy has never done this to me before! I called and they sent me a new one straight away, they appreciated my concerns and received my lid nice and free of damage! It fits my 20 gallon perfectly! It’s comfortable to take off and put back on! So I seriously have no complaints! And I’m sure my baby leopard gecko would appreciate not falling out of its enclosure lol!
it’s ok but not quite what i thought
Shipped in a humungous box but was not damaged so can’t really complain too much. According to the questions and answers,the one i bought should have fit my 40 gallon 36x 18 terrarium. It’s too big, about an inch and a half all the way around. I think it will work because my bearded dragon can’t escape, however beware if you have an escape artist because there is no way to lock it in place. Lastly, i was worried it was a black metal mesh from the pictures ( it’s hard to discern either way), but the description led me to believe it was not black. It is. That will diminish uvb strength,basking temps, and my grow lights for Sonny’s bioactive home. It does seem sturdy , but there is a slight bow from my lights.
St. Patrick isn't Driving me out of my Home
St. Patrick's Day always makes me feel like leaving my home. But the new tank cover mom bought for my larger home fits like a glove and when the metal clips are added I'm safe and secure from any Saints trying to drive me out of my home. Besides this is where the mice are.
Good item, shipping was ridiculous
I got exactly what I was expecting with this item. Quite perfect fit, my only complaint was how it went from shipping from 1-3 business days to taking an entire week to come in.
Just what I needed
After a couple modifications, they worked out perfect to support the two heat & UVB lamps.
Didn’t Fit Like Advertised
Quality was good which is why I gave it some stars, however it didn’t even come close to fitting the tank. I got the size recommended for the 10 gallon tank and it had room enough to slide all around. I bought the clips to secure it as well, but because it didn’t fit against the edges the clips wouldn’t secure it down.
Great tank lid for a Hamster
My hamster learned how to escape his tank so we had to find a lid. This lid is super well made. High quality and metal. No sharp edges and super durable. My cat loves to sit on top of the hamster cage( no she doesn't bother him) and the lid doesn't budge at all
Fast shipping and exactly what I needed to protect my plants from my roommate's cat. It would work well for reptiles as well with clips to keep them in place, but I'm using them to protect from attack from the outside while still letting light and airflow in.
Item as described
Ordered it and got the wrong size but if it was the right size it would’ve been perfect the large clips help it stay on and it would fit nicely over the top of a tank. Also wanna point out Chewy customer service was great and gave me a refund for the item besides that my honest review is that it’s good.