Zoo Med Natural Cork Tile Aquarium Background
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Beautiful, natural cork tile.
- Ideal for use in terrariums and vivariums.
- Highly resistant to mold and mildew.
- Perfect for high-humidity environments.
- Can be easily custom cut for a perfect fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- REPTI ZOO Mini Glass Reptile Terrarium Tank, 12 x 8 x 8$55.24Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- HerpCult Vertical Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Large$55.97Chewy Price
- Fluker's Metal Reptile Terrarium Screen Cover, 10 x 20-in$11.06Chewy Price$13.77List Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Arboreal, Small$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- TRIXIE Glass Reptile Terrarium, 34-gal$178.99Chewy Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Clear-Top Reptile Habitat, 8.3-gal$103.89Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Cricket Pen with Dispensing Tubes, Large$27.35Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Terrestrial, Small$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Glasscages Reptile Terrarium, 20-gal$184.19Chewy Price
- Zilla Desert Reptile Terrarium Starter Kit with Light & Heat, 10-gal$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Tetrafauna Aquatic Turtle Deluxe Aquarium Kit, 20-gal$186.24Chewy Price$314.79List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
The board came in warped and made it harder for me to install it in my terrarium. I'm sure I just got an unlucky purchase because everything else about the cork tile is great! The cork gives a natural feel to my crested gecko's terrarium and doesn't chip easily. It also looks like it can withstand high humidity, but I haven't fully tested it yet.
Would recommend and buy again.
I was a little nervous buying 4 of the 18 by 24, but they arrived today and are in perfect condition. Lightweight and easy to silicone to the back of my enclosure, I just have to see how well they hold up once I begin to use them.