Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T5-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-quality lamp made in Germany.
- Makes a great addition to large reptile habitats.
- Ideal for use with Bearded Dragons, Uromastyx, Monitors, Tegus and other desert-dwelling reptiles.
- Provides plenty of essential UVB rays and ultra-bright light to mimic your pet’s natural environment.
- Helps prevent and reverse metabolic bone disease, a common ailment in captive reptiles.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med ReptiSun Reptile Terrarium Hood, 48-in$74.50Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T8-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 25 x 36-in$19.61Chewy Price$29.94List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Reptile Terrarium Thermostat$32.28Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Zilla Fixture Low Profile Single G9 Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture$9.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun T5-HO Reptile Terrarium Hood, 14-in$49.99Chewy Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$17.99Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- Exo Terra Day/Night Reptile Terrarium LED Fixture, Small$29.22Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Zilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$55.58Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun LED Terrarium Hood$66.99Chewy Price$98.99List Price
- Zilla Digital Terrarium Temperature Controller$30.55Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 UVB Compact Fluorescent Reptile Lamp, 26-Watt$34.49Chewy Price$32.77Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Glass||Glass||Glass||Coated Metal, Metal||Glass|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Love the packaging and the quality of the product.
Will definitely be ordering from chewy again. I got my bearded dragon this bulb and now she is basking away with it. It was reasonably priced and amazing quality.
The bulb works great but the most important thing is that the bulb did not come broken! Hard to find a place that ships one without it being broken, so Chewy pulled through for us.