Zoo Med ReptiSun 10.0 T8-HO UVB Fluorescent Reptile Lamp
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 10% UVB, helps to prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease
- 30% UVA, helps to increase activity levels, appetite, and reproductive behavior
- High quality German bulb
- Optimal for use with larger terrariums because of it's increased size
- Can be placed above screen covers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealZilla Heat Mats Reptile Terrarium Heater, 24-watt$29.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Exo Terra Desert UVB 150 Reptile Bulb, 13-w$14.00Chewy Price$28.99List Price$13.30Autoship Price
- Zilla Night Red Heat Incandescent Reptile Terrarium Lamp, 75-watt, bundle of 3$33.87Chewy Price$34.92List Price
- DealFluker's Clamp Lamp with Dimmer, 8.5-in$20.95Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- DealZilla Light & Heat Mini Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, Night Red, 50 Watts$7.40Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Zilla Mini Day White Halogen Bulb for Reptile Terrariums, 25-watt, bundle of 3$23.16Chewy Price$23.88List Price
- DealExo Terra Intense Basking Reptile Spot Lamp, 25-w bulb$6.24Chewy Price$7.49List Price$5.93Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Mini Sun Dome Lighting Fixture, 8.5-in$24.99Chewy Price$37.74List Price
- DealFluker's Ceramic Reptile Heat Emitter, 100-watt$20.99Chewy Price$31.00List Price
- DealExo Terra Swamp Basking Splash Proof Reptile Spot Lamp, 100-w bulb$15.52Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealFluker's Ultra-Deluxe Premium Heat Mat, Small$13.62Chewy Price$29.17List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
25 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
98 Customer Reviews
Lasted 9 months before it stopped working
I installed this in my bearded dragon’s viv back in September and it stopped working yesterday. Frustrating because they’re so much more expensive now, but he needs his UVB so I’m buying a new one of course. He’s 4.5 years old and I’ve never had a ReptiSun bulb just stop working, I just always replaced them after 12 months.
Have ordered these many times because they are half the price compared to anywhere else. I am starting to understand why as they constantly burn out after just a few days or get significantly dimmer. I seriously question the accuracy of the UVB output as stated in the description. I reached out to inquire about this and was left without any help.
i got this for my bearded dragon and he’s acting so much better and eating a lot more better i recommend it
The best UVB Lamps for your babies. They always are in stock. Great price. I replace mine every 6 months. Always come on time.
I have been using these bulbs for about twenty years. They do a great job keeping the adults turtles and tortoises in good shape and eating well when they have to be indoors for the winter. Live plants in the enclosures enjoy them too. Excellent price.
i got the strip light cover that’s 24’’ and this bulb that’s 24’’ but they don’t fit, and i don’t know what size light should fit because they’re both 24’’ and the light is a lot bigger then the strip
I ordered this for my bearded dragon because her light went out and this came in quick for her. I’ve always used this brand of light for her and it works great.
Check instantly upon arrival
Had had a light with one of the parts that go into the fixture broken and it was inside the bulb. Another one of the bulbs has turned almost yellow after a week and some dark spots.
Chewy is awesome
Chewy has a great selection of goods for my Scaly and furry best friends. I love how fast there shipping is and would recommend them to all my humans.
Been using the brand uvb for years with great results. So many reptile bulbs are junk, this one is not. Please come up with better/smaller packaging for your tube lights though. I was surprised it didn't break rattling around in a huge box with a small hard jar of supplement.