Zymox Topical Dog & Cat Spray, 2-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- For hot spots, body fold irritations, wounds, cuts, and skin infections due to bacteria, fungus or yeast plus ringworm, staph and MRSA.
- Potent combination of milk-derived enzymes help the pet's immune system handle harmful microbes and fight infection.
- Can be used in conjunction with a sterile bandage to protect your pal.
- Non-toxic formula is safe for dogs, even if licked, and requires no pre-cleaning before the easy, once-a-day application.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Davis Miconazole Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$17.10Chewy Price$17.15List Price$16.25Autoship Price
- Nature's Aid True-Natural Soothing Dog Gel, 4.23-oz bottle$11.04Chewy Price$12.00List Price$10.49Autoship Price
- Davis Maximum Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$11.25Chewy Price$10.69Autoship Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On Medium Breed Dog Skin Care Treatment, 4 count$22.92Chewy Price$26.95List Price$21.77Autoship Price
- Davis Sulfur Benz Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle, 2 count$17.90Chewy Price$19.90List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- TrizCHLOR 4 Spray Conditioner for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$16.70Chewy Price$15.86Autoship Price
- Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot-On Small Breed Dog Skin Care Treatment, 4 count$17.89Chewy Price$24.95List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- Pet MD Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Dog, Cat & Horse Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Hemp Well Cat & Dog Skin, Nose & Paw Hemp Balm, 1.75-oz tin$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glycerin, Purified Water, Propylene Glycol...||Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1.0%., Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Benzoic Acid...||Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Aloe Vera, Benzoic Acid...||Active: Hydrocortisone 1%, Pramoxine Hydrochloride 0.5%, Inactive: Propylene Glycol...||N-Alkyl (50% C14, 40% C12, 10% C16)...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Allergy Relief||Skin & Coat Health, Calming|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
Excellent non-prescription topical spray
My dog has skin allergies & this product works very well to relieve her itching .
This product works
One of my cats was licking patches of fur off. I think this product is very helpful to end excessive licking.
Very good results to eliminate fur from being shed due to illness.
Can't go without zymox
I really appreciate Zymox in the spray,ointment,liquid, cream. This always clears my dogs ears up quickly. Now I am working on my Pitbull's feet, trying to stop the chew ,plus a few skin infections. Seems like the skin infections are healing at a nice pace. The feet I am probably going to have to order more. Seems like I use to much or the spray doesn't last me long enough. She licked the spray before, it did not affect her at all. I give this product an A++ I will soon have to order more :)
Fantastic! Works as well as any pills! He rather seems to enjoy the cool spray on his redness and cooperates amazingly!
works great especially with fur
Works great clearing up skin stuff and I like the spray better than ointments as it is easier to get through fur and spread on the skin
no more itchy mommy
This product seemed to help so my dogs skin would clear up.
Yeast infections healed
Have used this for a long time on my shitzu. His feet get infected from the wet grass then he starts licking them till he gets a yeast infection started. This is great I spray on his feet and rub it in for several days and it goes away.
Hot spot help
My 11 year old shepherd mix is having a really hard time this year with hot spots (heat!), and this helps dry them up and slow 'em down.
I don't recommend this product is only gives temporary relief.