2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Nylon Dog Harness & Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Included double connection training leash provides two points of contact with your dog, allowing you to steer your dog from the front connection.
- Patented design reduces twisting, straining, and pulling, providing a more enjoyable experience for you and your dog.
- Improves communication and training while out for a walk, and helps to redirect your dog’s attention.
- Stainless steel hardware and heavy-duty nylon with Swiss velvet lining behind front legs to prevent rubbing and chafing. Good for dogs of all weights.
- Made in the USA with four points of adjustability to fit any dog body shape or type.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Two Point Control Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Black/Gray, Small/Medium: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Pawtitas Solid Dog & Cat Harness, Red, X-Small$12.15Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Blue/Black, LG$7.47Chewy Price$12.80List Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Small: 15 to 21-in chest$27.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Training Dog Reins, Multi-color$28.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Poppies, Medium/Large: 24.5 to 34-in chest$30.90Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Small: 19 to 24-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Sporn Nylon Double Dog Leash, Black, Medium/Large: 5-ft long, 5/8-in wide$22.00Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Black/Gray, XS$5.98Chewy Price$10.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Training, Leash / Harness||Bungee, Reflective, Padded, Traffic Handle, Adjustable, Waterproof||Leash / Harness, Step In|
|Closure Type||Bolt Snap, Quick Release||Bolt Snap||Slip On|
|Leash Length||4 feet||5 feet||—|
Questions & Answers
31 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
715 Customer Reviews
I really wanted to like these. My 65lbs mix (Hound, Sheppard, Husky) that loves to pull like he's a sled dog pulled more with these so I stopped using it on him right away and had to go to a pinch collar which works far better and he rarely if ever pulls. My 55lbs Catahoula hound mix pup is a nervous nelly and did well at first with this because she was scared of everything. Now that walking is exciting and she's more confident she pulls and this is not working. I have to figure out what to use on her because she is very sensitive to things pulling on her neck. But seems like harness has lost it's ability with her as well. I had high hopes for this harness and they weren't cheap! but unfortunately they don't work for my pups.
Recommended by behavior specialists
Excellent harness for pups who pull! This harness is the same as the one my rescue was given at the shelter as he needs work on socialization & pulling during walks. The two attachment clips are easy and sturdy. There are two leash rings, one on the back and one in front which is the one I use for no-pull training. The harness is a thick, sturdy material and the fit adjustments stay put even with regular pulling. My one complaint is the included leash. I prefer a longer leash so I do not use the one that accompanies this harness. I wish there were a choice of leash or the option to purchase just the harness.
Best harness & leash EVER
2 Hounds Design makes an incredibly durable and long lasting product. Myself and my family members, who are dog owners, swear by the excellent design, durability of the material used for the harness. It is made with soft material that provides comfort for my dog while wearing the harness. This is my 2nd time ordering the harness and leash as it's always good to have an extra around.
I purchased this dog harness with the double connection leash at the recommendation of my dog trainer; seemed to work fairly well, as I am training my 6 month old, 40 lb "mostly Australian Shepherd" mix at "heel". Unfortunately, he decided to chew through the left side of the 5/8 " collar strap....ruined the works. Materials seem not all that tough.
I was so excited to get this but it didn't work at all. The leash only pulls on the back attachment and doesn't turn my dog at all. The leash is also incredibly short! It's barely long enough for my dog to leave the sidewalk and touch the grass. I completely regret this purchase. I have so many harnesses for my dogs and this is by far the least comfortable one of them all.
Best no-pull harness on the market!
I purchased this dog harness with the double connection leash at the recommendation of my dog trainer, and it's one of the best purchases I've made. Unlike other harnesses that discourage pulling, this harness actually makes it impossible for your dog to pull when the double connection leash (or two individual leashes) is connected to each of the 2 connection points on the harness. The design produces the same effect as reins that connect to a horse's bridle. It's absolutely worth every penny!
2 Hounds Design Freedom No Pull Nylon Dog Harness & Leash
Love this system! This is the second "set" my mom has gotten for me - first was in red, now I'm in purple. Both look so great on my black coat! I don't pull with this system 'cause there are 2 points of contact: my back and my chest. It makes me feel secure and I know the direction my mom wants me going. She loves it for the same reasons and also 'cause she can make adjustments at 4 different points. Plus it has a Martingale arrangement at the back ring which tightens if I pull on the leash but lets go when I relax - so I get the message! It doesn't have anything around my neck which both Mom and I appreciate. It even has sturdy, but soft velvety material for my belly for added comfort! 2 Hounds has made a thoughtful, well-constructed product in a lovely array of colors. Thank you, Chewy, for carrying this product! Aaroos to you!
Harness for Lucy
We love these harness and have had them for our dogs for years! We bought them at The Canine Center for Training and Behavior in Austin Tx! We have since moved to Overland Park Kansas so I looked for them on line. And found them on yours! Just the right thing for our new little girl, a four year old boxer spitfire with very little training! We also replaced Teddys old worn one with the new green one, the last one we got for him did not have the leads it’s the handle!
Best Harness for Pulling Pup
This has been one of the most comfortable harnesses I can find that doesn't chafe on long walks. It's easy to clip and adjust, it did stretch out after about a year of use, so I've purchased another. Can adjust leash lead to be on front/back/or BOTH for good control when pup (meaning adult Shepherd-mix) pulls. :)
Great harness for teaching my puppy
I’ve had 3 harnesses for my 5 month old Goldendoodle and this one is the best. She doesn’t run and pull like with the others and the way the leash pulls her back towards me is training her to walk close with loose leash.