Help protect your purring pal from pesky pests with Adams Plus Flea & Tick Prevention Collar for Cats. This collar is designed to kill adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae for up to 7 months of paw-tection. There are two collars in every tin, for a total of 14 months of pesk-fighting power. Both collars feature a unique safety release snap, so if your kitty accidentally gets caught on an object, the collar will break free to help keep her safe and unharmed. Adams Plus Flea & Tick Collar can be adjusted to fit all cats and kittens 12 weeks of age or older.
- Each collar offers up to 7 months of continuous protection by killing adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and flea larvae.
- Every purchase comes with 2 collars for up to 14 months of protection.
- An odorless, non-greasy alternative to topical treatments.
- The breakaway design helps keep your kitty safe in case she gets caught on a branch or other objects.
- Suitable for cats and kittens 12 weeks and older and fully adjustable—just cut to size.
Do not use on kittens under 12 weeks old. Do not unroll collar until ready to use. Place the Adams Plus collar around the cat's or kitten's neck, adjust for proper fit, and buckle in place. The collar must be worn loosely to allow for growth of the cat and to permit the collar to move about the neck. A properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, will snugly slide over the pet's head. Leave 2 or 3 inches on the collar for extra adjustment and cut off and dispose of the extra length.
Connect with Experienced Veterinarians 7 Days a Week
See all items by Adams