Adams Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs & Cats, 0.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Kills ear mites on contact and paw-sitively suitable for dogs and cats 12 weeks and older.
- Contains aloe and lanolin to help soothe irritated skin.
- Use daily for 7-10 days and repeat treatment in 2 weeks if necessary.
- The easy-to-use applicator tube makes it easy to treat your cat's or dog's ears.
- The Adams brand provides a triple line of defense against fleas, ticks and mosquitos by protecting your pet, home and yard.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bio-Groom Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$14.50List Price
- Hartz Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs, 3 count$3.98Chewy Price$3.78Autoship Price
- HomeoPet WRM Clear Dewormer for Hookworms, Roundworms, Tapeworms & Whipworms for Birds, Cats, Dogs & Small Pets, 450 drops$14.99Chewy Price$17.49List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetArmor Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs, 3-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Healers Hot Spot Relief Hydrocortisone Dog & Cat Ointment, 4-oz bottle$13.59Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Davis Miconazole Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 4-oz bottle$9.95Chewy Price$9.45Autoship Price
- Miracle Care R-7M Kit Medication for Ear Mites for Dogs & Cats$9.49Chewy Price
- SkinSmart Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Care Cat & Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin Care Ointment Wound Care & Anti-Itch Grooming for Dogs & Cats$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pyrethrins. 0.05%, Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.50%...||—||Pyrethrins.15%; Piperonyl Butoxide 1.50%; Inert Ingredients 98.35%.||Piperonyl Butoxide, Pyrethrin.||Pyrethrins, piperonyl butoxide|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Ear Mite Treatment, Anti-Parasitic||Anti-Parasitic, Ear Mite Treatment||Ear Mite Treatment, Anti-Parasitic||Ear Mite Treatment, Anti-Parasitic||Ear Mite Treatment, Anti-Parasitic|
|Lifestage||Kitten, Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
These drops made my dog shaking his head and scratching his ears worse.
Better to get prescription strength from Vet
Wouldn't recommend this. Tried the 7 day trial and my furkid still has difficulty with her ears and possibilities of ear mites.
Only Good for Some
I recently used this product on my cat, who had ear mites in one ear. I think it was starting to help with the mites, but my cat had a reaction to the medication. (The vet thinks it was a reaction to the alcohol in the medication.) Her ear turned a deep pink and even became slightly warm to the touch. I stopped using it after three days, so it ultimately didn't solve the problem, but would likely work for any cats who didn't have a bad reaction.
So far so good, been 5 days and I can already tell a big difference in my Cat's ears.
This product works!
This product worked for my dog's ears immediately. She's a Boston Terrier and with those upright ears she seems to have ear mites frequently. This product is great! Fast delivery too!
No more itchy ears
Used this just as directed and out dog is no longer shaking her head and seems more calm.
I think it’s working
It’s a bit messy since my kittens shake their heads greatly as I put the drops in. However, I think it is working. Their ears are much cleaner looking. I’ll keep it up to be sure those evil ear mites are gone!
It actually worked
My kitty no lingers scratches ears. It took one day to see some results
What a Relief
My poor little rescued kitten was constantly shaking her little head and scratching her ears. Within the hour after using This ear mite treatment according to the directions for her weight, she stopped the behavior and resumed her constant play!
Works like a charm!
Perfect! Our cat's do very well on this. Easy to apply.