Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pyrethrin Pet Dip, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps kill and repel fleas, ticks, lice, gnats, mosquitoes and flies.
- Concentrated solution contains soothing ingredients like aloe vera extract and lanolin.
- Can be used on dogs and cats who are 12-weeks of age and older.
- Offers up to 7 days of protection against pests.
- Unscented, so it won't bother your pet's nose or yours!
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Miracle Care De Flea Upholstery Spray, 24-oz spray$8.99Chewy Price$12.49List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Sentry Home & Carpet Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz bottle$8.57Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.14Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Household Flea & Tick Spray for Pets, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Yard Spray, 32-oz spray$21.88Chewy Price$26.99List Price$20.79Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Sunwashed Linen Shampoo for Dogs, 18-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- EcoSMART Yard & Kennel Flea & Tick Control, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price
- PetArmor Home & Carpet Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Yard & Premise Flea & Tick Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout Area Treatment Spray, 14-oz can$20.21Chewy Price$19.20Autoship Price
- Sentry Flea & Tick Oatmeal Hawaiian Ginger Shampoo for Dogs, 18-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||—||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||Active Ingredients: 0.180% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||—||—||Active Ingredients: Tetrachlorvinphos 1.08%, Methoprene 0.07%.|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
45 Customer Reviews
This stuff does not work don't buy it. Your wasting your money.
As a dog groomer and dog owner this is an easy mix and application product after an effective flea bath, house bomb and yard spray. Will repeat application in a few days. No fleas seen right after and now almost a week later. Reapplication of all is essential to break the flea cycle
This Works...when used correctly.
This product is not the same as a monthly preventative. This is great to use as an initial step to killing fleas, ticks, mites, etc. This products reduces or eliminates the pet's infestation, but doesn't stop a reinfestation, especially if the parasite remains in the pet's environment. If you use this as an initial treatment to kill the adult fleas, etc., on your pet, then about a week later apply a monthly preventative that kills eggs and larvae stage parasites, your pet will thank you. Ask your vet how long to wait to apply the monthly preventative. It could be between 2-7 days later, depending on the active ingredient of the preventive that you choose. It may also need to treat the environment, and/or repeat treatment for heavy infestations, but if you keep a monthly preventative on your pet, you will be satisfied. Also, fleas, ticks, and other parasites left in the environment can become resistant to one specific medication, so sometimes it's necessary to change the monthly preventative every 3-4 months, rotating between the active ingredient. The Adam's dip is an excellent start. Just pay special attention to all instructions, especially in regard to usage for baby pets and size of pet. Hope this helps. I'm not a vet, but have dealt with hard to kill flea infestations. It's frustrating when a product doesn't perform well on its own. Being consistent and persistent in the beginning is key to ending the cycle.
This is normally a good product however this time both bottles leaked out before they arrived. Very disappointed that the caps were not checked before shipping
cat flea drip
Doesnt work well at all cat still has fleas let alone hates it just like a bath
Flees on my dog
Well was easy and safe to use but doesn't seem to repel new infestation like it claims.
Bugs n chit. It works
Been using this product for yrs. Works better tjan prescription medications from the vet. Thumbs up from .me (lauri) Owner @ Groomimg 101
Tried to use this because fleas are so bad that even soresto collars arent phasing them. Had some results. Not really what i would have hoped for but the pups are getting a little more releif. Hoping another soak will take care of it.
I have used the Adams Flea & Tick Dip with Pyrethrin for over 25 years. It still works as well as it did when I first tried it.
Adams flea does not work
Didn’t work , I use flea shampoo a flea dip & flea drops, my dog still has fleaS, I’ve wash there beds sanatize my home my dogs don’t leave the house,