Adams Topical Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This highly effective combination of ingredients provides quick relief from biting fleas and continuous killing of flea eggs laid on the animal, breaking the flea life cycle.
- Also works to repel deer ticks and mosquitoes.
- Great for use on canine companions 10 weeks and older and feline friends 12 weeks and older.
- This spray is designed with a convenient trigger for easy and even application.
- Dual-action formula kills adult fleas and helps prevent flea development.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Virbac Knockout Area Treatment Spray, 14-oz can$21.26Chewy Price$23.39List Price$20.20Autoship Price
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Bedding, 16-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Virbac Knockout E.S. Area Treatment Spray, 16-oz can$28.99Chewy Price$31.89List Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Advantage Yard & Premise Spray, 32-oz hose-end spray$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- PetArmor Home & Carpet Spray Fresh Scent for Pets, 16-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 12-oz bottle$14.97Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea + Tick Yard & Kennel Spray for Dogs, 32-oz bottle$15.43Chewy Price$14.66Autoship Price
- Sentry Home Yard & Premise Flea & Tick Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Wondercide Yard & Garden Flea & Tick Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Sentry FiproGuard Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 45-88 lbs, 6 Doses (6-mos. supply)$20.08Chewy Price$39.99List Price$19.08Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Sentry Home Household Flea & Tick Spray for Pets, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||Pest Control||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||Peppermint Oil 0.60%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 1.40%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 3.45%...||Active Ingredients: 4.2% Cedarwood Oil, 2.2% Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, 1.5% Peppermint Oil...||Active Ingredients: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate...1.20% , Cinnamon Oil...0.50% , Cedar Oil...0.20% ...|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
218 Customer Reviews
It works well!
This spray works extremely well. I took away one star because the smell is absolutely awful. Wish I could find something similar that doesn’t stink so bad, lol!
Not the greatest
My little dog cant stand the smell, so you cant spray him without him freaking out. The little bit i did seems not to work. My larger dog i sprayed his whole body. He still scratches once in awhile.
Ticks and Fleas
I have used Adams Flea and Tick spray for years. I have used it on 2 dogs now. I always spray the dogs legs and undercarriage before walks in the woods and NEVER come back with ticks. If I forget... That is when I find a tick on the dog. The stuff does work as a Tick Repellant!
Old man aftershave smell
This stuff works great but the old man aftershave smell is just too much for our cat. She's miserable when she gets sprayed and wherever she goes she leaves behind the scent and won't sleep or relax there, which leaves her with only the floor to lay on until i wash ALL of her nappy spots.
Does the job eventually, not a instant kill spray
I tested this on a large adult flea. It took nearly 2 mins to kill this flea. I would spray(mist setting) every 10 seconds. I was wanting a more instant kill spray then this. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Don't waste money on this product
I tried this product on my 3 dogs (yorkie poos) .my female dog started running all over the place at first I thought she was hyper but she wouldn't stop she started scratching all day and night that I couldn't even sleep. she had a chemical reaction. this product has harsh chemicals. I wouldn't recommend it. again
This stuff works
I tried every thing possible to get rid of fleas on my cats and in my house. Nothing worked! I found this and used it one time on my cats and noticed a huge difference. I bought more and treated my house and I've only seen a couple of fleas since using it. Probably because I didn't get the spray everywhere it was needed. Buying another bottle to spray where I missed and to keep my cats free of fleas.
I try hard to only use natural products on my pets but the fleas were getting worse. So I tried this and it worked great. Now I have it on hand and use it when it is absolutely necessary.
Seems to work, my dog hates it though
I went upnorth and brought this for my pooch, It’s hard to tell if it really worked or not but she didnt get any fleas or ticks while we were there so it mustve worked lol! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because my dog hateeesss putting it on, after one application, the next time she saw the bottle she ran from me, she must hate the smell haha
ADAMS plus Flea and Tick Spray
From reading various reviews (after receiving this product), consider to be one of the fortunate customers! The top was tightly secured and the product was secured in a heavy plastic bag. Very satisfied with the packaging and delivery. I have not used, yet, just did not want others not to order, thinking it was not packaged properly.