Advantage II Flea Treatment for Ferrets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Veterinarian-recommended treatment is specially formulated to kill all life stages of fleas on ferrets.
- Begins working within 12 hours to kill fleas on contact.
- Kills eggs, larvae and adult fleas to break the life-cycle and help prevent re-infestation.
- Waterproof formula continues working for up to four weeks, even after bathing.
- Convenient, monthly topical application contains imidacloprid and pyriproxyfen.
- Imidacloprid 9.1%
- Pyripoxyfen 0.46%
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Rabbit Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$19.95Chewy Price$25.12List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Brytin Stabilized Vitamin C Rabbit Supplement, 90 count$12.32Chewy Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Redmon Digital Small Pet & Bird Scale, White$27.96Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Marshall Furo-Vite Highly Nutritious Vitamin Ferret Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$8.88Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Multi-Vitamin Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Urinary Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Tone Skin & Coat Ferret Supplement, 6-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Imidacloprid 9.10%, Pyriproxyfen 0.46%||Dried Timothy Grass, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Alfalfa Solubles...||Timothy Hay, Soybean Meal, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein...||—||Rice extract, Inulin, Dried Propionibacterium freudenreichii fermentation product...|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Degu||Chinchilla, Rabbit, Guinea Pig...||Rabbit|
|Health Feature||—||Recovery, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health...||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation, Dental & Breath Care...||—||Digestive Health, Recovery, Immune Support|
|Special Diet||—||—||—||—||Sensitive Digestion, Non-GMO|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Totally satisfied and it works.
Ferris was relieved overnight. As I was looking through his coat the next day not one flea. Additionally over the next couple of days he was scratching, but I believe these were the last of the fleas. The fleas are killed if he is bit. 5 days later and he is not stressing from fleas. I will have to keep supplies stocked so we don't have this occur again. The convenience was key. I had been to several pet store websites. The stores that sell ferrets didn't have any treatments in stock or even on their stock lists. One store advertised it on their website as "in stock". Since it was 45 mins away I called ahead to ensure the treatment was there. They did not have it stocked or in stock. I should have gone straight to Chewy instead of the local search. My ferret is doing great! Thanks Chewy
Would give zero stars if possible.. After following the instructions, and having to reapply 14 days after 1st dose, still dealing with fleas. My ferret stays indoors 24/7. We don't have carpet, vacuum every day, and change fleece daily to try and make sure that I was doing everything I could to help my ferret get relief from fleas, it hasn't helped one bit. Won't be repurchasing.
I'm so happy that this company started making products for ferret's. This works great and is safe for my Ferrets
Was easy and effective. Would recommend to anyone owning a ferret
No fleas on Halloween Rainbow the Ferret
Last year, this stuff took some time to work because I had a bad infestation. I usually only treat the cat that goes outside every month, but my mom’s cat visited from out of state and came with fleas that were resistant to the flea meds. We didn’t have to switch this medication for the ferret. It took two months but the fleas were gone. I also recommend a flea comb and regular brushing. The pets like it. Last month, I found a flea on my indoor cat because I used the comb. If I hadn’t, I probably would not have noticed fleas on the animals until they spread to the ferret, or hopped on my child. You probably are aware that fleas are easy to spot on a white ferret, especially with a comb. No one is on her. The animals have been treated and are flea free.
Had a major problem with fleas on my ferrets.. This took care of it
IT WORKS.. amazing product!
This completely got rid of all the fleas and keeps them off! I haven’t seen another flea yet on my ferret! I highly recommend this product.
Used twice already but it is not working
I am sorry to say it didn't work for me so far which is very frustrating, plus the product is not very cheap either... Already applied the product twice (with a 2 weeks break between applications) and I still keep finding 3 - 4 fleas on my ferret using a flea comb. The house is being vacuumed and cleaned 2 times a week, including the ferret room where he runs fee and plays during the day, bedding and plush toys are being washed in hot water every 2 - 3 days and dried on "high" cycle, and the cage where he sleeps at night is cleaned from top to bottom every single morning. He doesn't go outside and I have no other pets. Had ferrets since 2015 but something like this never happened.
Expensive for nothing
There was nothing in the box basically the flea medicine tube was basically air abs did nothing for my pet she is still itching
Treated backyard fox squirrel
I’ve been hand feeding a mama fox squirrel in my backyard ever since we went into quarantine. She had fleas all over her and had scratched her skin raw in some places. I tried to hide capstar tablets in her food or water but that only killed adult fleas, not larvae or eggs. I parted her fur and gave her one dose of advantage and the next day she was flea free. It’s been 29 days since she was treated and she’s still flea-free.