Advantage Topical & Indoor Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Aids in the control of flea bite dermatitis by killing fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, ticks and lice on contact.
- Can be sprayed directly on your pooch, as well as carpets, upholstery, bedding, floor gaps and more.
- Contains an insect growth regulator to break the flea life cycle and prevent them from reaching the biting stage.
- Highly-effective formula last for up to 100 days and is safe for use on puppies and dogs over 6 months of age.
- Whisper-quiet spray can will continue to dispense even when can is held upside down, making it easy to treat hard-to-reach places.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TropiClean Natural Flea & Tick Home Spray, 32-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Flea & Tick+ Support Formula for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, Over 40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$14.24Chewy Price$19.99List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Tick Killing Tick Treatment Dog Spray, 1-oz bottle$14.59Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.86Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Shampoo with Precor, 24-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price
- ENOZ Trap-N-Kill Flea Trap Refill, 3 count$4.34Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- Zodiac Flea & Tick Yard & Garden Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Adams Plus Flea & Tick Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$24.86Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.62Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Flea & Tick Spot Treatment for Dogs, 16-40 lbs, 4 Doses (4-mos. supply)$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Frontline Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs & Cats, 500-mL bottle$55.99Chewy Price$65.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool$6.32Chewy Price$6.65List Price
- TevraPet Naturals Flea & Tick Topicals for Dogs over 40 lbs, 3 doses$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: 0.180% Pyrethrins, 0.300% Piperonyl Butoxide, 0.479% mgk 264 Insecticide Synergist....||Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%...||Active Ingredient: Permethrin 0.50%, (3- Phenoxyphenyl) Methyl (+/-) Cis/ Trans 3- (2, 2- Dichloroethenyl) 2...||Pyrethrins, Permethrin, N-Octyl Bicycloheptene Dicarboximide...||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
Hurray It works!
We have bathed our dogs with flea spray, sprayed the yard and house. Our dogs still had a few fleas. We sprayed this product on and at least a dozen fleas fell off dead. Works amazing! Highly recommend for anyone that has tried everything!
Does not work
Waste of money. Did not do a thing. Tried several products recommended by you but nothing worked. Thanks for trying. Will have to go to vet to see what they recomend.
Does not work
To begin with the sprayer was messed up which made it difficult to use. Not much in the container and what we could get out didn’t help at all. Don’t waste your money!
We take our dog out in the trails almost every weekend and the amount of ticks we have to pull of her has greatly decreased. We still have some but they are very bad in our area this year. We went from about 10 every time to maybe 1 or 2. The only down fall is the chemical smell which bothers me more than her... but the eas of the spray to be able to spray the bottle upside down, and the fine mist covers more of her so we use less.
It sprays awkwardly, it doesn't always come out, and it's super loud when it does so it scares my dog. I am going to try a wipes product instead. Also, I used it and he still go ticks. And I used it once after pulling all his ticks off in case I missed any because he has such thick fur, I thought rubbing this in would at least kill any remainder, and a couple hours later I found one on him still alive. Wasn't even deep in so it should have been affected by the spray, I sprayed a lot. Definitely going to try the wipes instead to traumatize my dog less. Ticks are so bad this year.
Must have for any dog owner
I find this a must have doing flea and tick season! When I use this in my fur baby it makes our outdoor time super pleasant when it comes to coming back in. I will check for ticks but we have no problems when she gets sprayed after a bathe!
Still found fleas on my dog after using this and giving them a bath
Works for my dogs
I have been using this spray for a few years now. With 3 little dogs it is a cheaper option then the spot treatments. It works good too !
Love it for my senior guy and 2 young ones
My senior dog , well his hair is thinning as he is 11 years old, and the spot treatment doesnt work for him. I spray him and kills those fleas in seconds. I would recommend it.
this spray is awesome i will be ordering more, we have 3 dogs, 2 ferrets and a rabbit and we put topical stuff on all the animals but just need that extra help around the house. thanks advantage