Provide a fast and simple solution to your dog’s flea problem with Advantus Small Dog Soft Chew Flea Treatment. This easy-to-administer chew can be fed to your dog as often as once per day and is designed to begin working within just one hour of administration. This oral flea control medication is available without prescription so you can use it for immediate relief, or keep it on hand in preparation of the next flea season. Advantus works to kill adult fleas and is recommended for the treatment of infestations on both dogs and puppies. Get rid of fleas and cut out the mess of topical treatments with this easy-to-feed treat.
- For use on dogs and puppies 10 weeks of age and older and weighing 4 pounds or greater.
- Designed with imidacloprid, an insect neurotoxin that works to paralyze and kill fleas within 1 hour of treatment.
- Unique, soft chew can be given straight from your hand and fed as a treat to alleviate your dog and stop infestation.
- Available without a prescription so you can always have chews on hand to stop infestations immediately.
- Cut out the complications of messy topical treatments with a simple daily chew.
See all items by Advantus