The Adventure Medical Kits Dog Series Trail Dog First Aid Kit is uniquely designed with your adventurous canine pal in mind. It includes numerous medical solutions and tools you need to address the types of injuries dogs encounter most on the trail, primarily to their paws. The assortment of dressings, bandages and tools can help you be prepared when accidents happen.
- Includes a splinter picker/tick remover so you can safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body.
- Use the included triangular bandage to muzzle your pooch so you can safely administer first aid.
- Designed especially for active doggos who love to go on trailblazing adventures.
- Includes a cohesive elastic bandage.
- Kit also contains dressings and bandages you may need in case of emergency.
(4) Sterile Gauze Dressing 3" x 3", (2) Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing 2" x 3", Conforming Gauze Bandage 2", Irrigation Syringe 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip, Elastic Bandage Self Adhering 2", Triangular Bandage, Pet First Aid Manual, Splinter Picker / Tick Remover Forceps, (2) Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Hydrogen Peroxide 3% 1 oz., (3) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (6) Antiseptic Wipe, (2) Alcohol Swab, Saline Wound & Eye Wash
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Adventure Medical Kits