Almo Nature HQS Natural Tuna & Cheese in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with HQS (High Quality Sourced) ingredients that were originally fit for human consumption and repurposed for use in pet food only.
- 100% natural pet food made without synthetic vitamins. A rotational diet is recommended—rotate with other Almo Nature recipes and supplement with dry food.
- This grain-free and gluten-free recipe is made without by-product meals, hormones, carrageenan, artificial flavors or preservatives. Plus, the fish ingredients follow high restriction standards for heavy metals.
- This whisker-licking recipe is available in a wide variety of flavors and provides ideal nutrition for all adult cat life stages.
- 100% of the profits from Almo Nature product sales (after expenses and taxes) go toward Amo Nature's mission to protect biodiversity and fight against climate change.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Applaws Chicken with Asparagus Bits in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12, bundle of 2$47.66Chewy Price$50.16List Price$45.28Autoship Price
- Applaws Chicken with Pumpkin Bits in Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.47-oz can, case of 12, bundle of 2$49.94Chewy Price$52.56List Price$47.44Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Skin & Coat Support Sustainably-Caught Herring & Cod Recipe in Bone Broth Pate Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12, bundle of 2$75.02Chewy Price$78.96List Price$71.27Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably-Caught Pollock & Salmon Recipe in Bone Broth Minced Wet Cat Food, 6.4-oz tetra, case of 12$37.08Chewy Price$35.23Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Chicken & Whitefish Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Triumph Grain-Free Turkey & Giblets Dinner Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.25Chewy Price$33.49Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Seafood Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$34.50Chewy Price$32.77Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature HQS La Cucina Chicken with Pineapple Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94 oz, case of 24$42.00Chewy Price$39.90Autoship Price
- BFF Play Pate Lovers Tuna & Turkey T.T.Y.L. Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, pack of 8$15.12Chewy Price$14.36Autoship Price
- DealAlmo Nature La Cucina Tuna with Papaya Grain-Free Cat Food Pouches, 1.94-oz, case of 12$17.01Chewy Price$16.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Cheese.||Atlantic Tuna, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||Chicken Breast, Water Sufficient for Cooking.||Chicken, Water Sufficient for Cooking, Pumpkin.||Chicken Drumstick, Water Sufficient for Cooking.|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Cheese, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Pumpkin, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Grain-Free...||Gluten Free, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Wish I could leave zero stars
This is far too expensive for what it is. I didn't see when I ordered this "food " ( for lack of a better term,) it's NOT nutritionally complete if it doesn't have the necessary nutrients it's the equivalent to junk food. MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT
Was hoping he would like this
My cat baby loves tuna and cheese so I thought this would be a winner as it looks delicious. But it was a no go from him
My cat LOVES this!
This is on the pricey side, but I think it's worth it in order to avoid having to deal with stinky, gross wet food. This stuff basically looks/smells like canned tuna. My cat LOVES it and I can actually stomach putting it in a bowl - win win!
Tuna & Cheese
The product seems to be a good source of protein. It's pure tuna and cheese bits. Christy eats it because she likes tuna....though she seems to leave some of the cheese bits, which surprises me as I thought she liked cheese. I found the cans so difficult to open that I often had to open them with a regular opener instead of simply pulling on them. Also this food is very pricey. Because of the difficulty of opening the cans I won't be ordering this product again.
Finally something they will eat
My cats are picky but they will devour chicken nuggets. Since I can’t let them eat just chicken nuggets, I tried this after several food failures. My old cat jumped up on the counter right after I opened the can. They both devoured this stuff. I was wasting so much food and money trying to get them to eat but no more!
Kitties love it!
I have 2 Sphynx kitties with allergies and IBD and they enjoy this food and it has not bothered their bellies. My female prefers the Tuna/Shrimp but my male loves the Tuna/Cheese.
He loves the gravy
He eats all the gravy and some of the food so that's a win with him.
Only food that my highlander REALLY likes
This is the only food that my cat eats down to the very last drop. I am still in search of a dry food that she likes as much.
Wish my cats liked it
Not one of my 3 cats likes this. They used to love this brand, but Almo changed their ingredients. All 3 love tuna, and two of them love cheese. It's got good ingredients which is why I gave it two stars. However, it's a very expensive mistake for this family.
Cats loved it!
I have 10 cats and it was meant for only one, but they all loved it.