Amazing Dog Treats Cow Ears Dog Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains paw-lenty of protein and little fat content to promote strong muscles.
- Premium cow ears offer interesting angles to keep your dog engaged while chewing.
- Sustainably sourced from free-range, grass-fed cattle and contains no chemicals, additives or steroids.
- Engages every part of your pup’s mouth for a more satisfying chew—promotes healthy teeth and gums by scraping away plaque and tartar as your dog chews.
- Made from a single animal for easier digestion compared to chemically processed rawhides and other treats containing sugars and additives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jack & Pup Bully Bites Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$18.95Chewy Price$23.15List Price$18.00Autoship Price
- Best Bully Sticks Cow Ears Dog Treats, 15 count$17.41Chewy Price$23.99List Price$16.54Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 3-4" Mini Water Buffalo Ear Dog Chews, 25ct$15.29Chewy Price$14.53Autoship Price
- Cadet Real Beef Long Lasting Bully Sticks Dog Treats Value Pack, 16-oz$64.99Chewy Price$78.99List Price$61.74Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 6" Slim Bully Sticks, 1 count$2.95Chewy Price$2.80Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Thick Cow Tail Dog Treats, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealBones & Chews 6" Water Buffalo Bully Wrap Dog Treats, 3 count$10.28Chewy Price$9.77Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Braided Beef Esophagus Jerky Dog Treats, 4 count$11.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price$11.35Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Pig Ear Dog Treats, 100 count$162.44Chewy Price$179.99List Price$154.32Autoship Price
- Nature Gnaws Large Breed Natural Chew Variety Pack Dog Treats, 12 count$34.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Bully Bites Dog Chews, 10-oz bag$12.30Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.69Autoship Price
- Fantastic Dog Chews Mini Bully Sticks Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-in, 6-oz bag$12.01Chewy Price$17.66List Price$11.41Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cow Ears||100% Beef Ear.||Cow Ear.||Cow Hooves||Chicken Feet|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Special Diet||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, Rawhide-Free, High-Protein||High-Protein||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free||Natural, High-Protein, Rawhide-Free|
|Food Flavor||Beef||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef||Chicken|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support||Dental & Breath Care, Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Can't get past the smell
The dogs seem to like them, but the smell is just awful. Usually I like this brand but this 25 pack bag is really awful, my whole house smells like rotten meat after I give them to my dogs. I might end up just giving them away.
Bigger than expected and our GSD loves them!
Our 112 lbs German Shepherd really likes these and he doesn't chew through one in less than 5 minutes. He is an aggressive chewer (otherwise a big sweetie) and really enjoys this type of treat/snack. At times, he will even save part of one for later. They are nice sized; bigger than I expected, since most anymore seem to be relatively small. I'm a big guy and most of these do not fit in the palm of my hand like most cow ears do anymore. I will likely buy these again.
Health Warning: Plastic Tags
My dog uncovered plastic cow ear tags on 3 different treats. Twice I found her picking at plastic while chewing and was able to remove - but this third time I found the tag because she vomitted it up. THESE TAGS ARE NOT VISIBLE UPON INITIAL INSPECTION. They are wrapped in the folds of the ear.
The first bag we got of these was great, no issues and our dog loved them. The second bag contained much larger ears (which is great) but smelled like rotting animals. Like there was flesh that they didn’t clean off. Our dog nibbled on one ear but decided she wasn’t a fan. We had to throw the bag out.
Great, long lasting treats
My dog loves the cow ears I usually get from the pet store, so I added these to my last order and they are great! I have a 110 pound mastiff mix that loves these and they are a good size for him. They occupy him at least twice as long as other kinds I’ve found! I would definitely recommend these!
I’m no stranger to giving my dog natural chews so I always expect some odor, but these were awful and smelled like rot. I ended up throwing them away, as they made my kitchen stink.
they smell awful/dog loves them!
We started with the gullet strips and on my next order tried these gullet sticks. Not sure why the strips don’t smell but the sticks are god awful. Anyhow, our one year old golden thinks they’re SO delicious.
I've had bags that were fine and bags that were >awful<. Ears seem to be hard to come by at this time so I've come back to these several times because other brands are so compressed and flat, these are not and some still have that bottom cartilage which is Lucys favorite part.
my dog loves these!
There are big and small cow ears in the bag. My black lab eats them all big or small! My dog bites them off into smaller pieces, so there is no choking concern. And they are the yellow color you see in the pictures (not bleached white).
Good value for price
This big bag is worth the price being one ear at pet stores has has increase to $2.50 for one ear. I thought they were going to be very small, but they were medium to large sized for my 85lb. dogs.