Amazing Nutritionals Probiotic Joint & Hip Support Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to support digestive, immune, and joint health in a soft chewable tablet that dogs love.
- Contains 7 billion CFU probiotics plus enzymes to improve immunity, digestion, reduce gas, and help manage occasional diarrhea or constipation.
- With glucosamine, chondroitin and MSM to support healthy joints, soothe joint discomfort, and improve mobility.
- Allergen-free and veterinarian-recommended formula is naturally flavored with bacon and liver so your pal will love the meaty taste.
- Made in the USA in a cGMP organic certified facility with no wheat, corn, maltodextrin, animal digest, grains, soy, egg, potato, shrimp, crab, shark, gluten, or avocado.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet Origins Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Senior Dog Supplement, 300 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Senior Advanced Joint Health Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroition & Collagen Dog Supplement, 60 count$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- DealGNC Pets Hip & Joint Senior Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.50Chewy Price$35.99List Price$25.17Autoship Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Curacel Curcumin Optimal Cellular Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$28.73Chewy Price$35.95List Price$27.29Autoship Price
- HyaFlex Pro Hyaluronic Acid Complete Joint Support Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$28.56Chewy Price$36.95List Price
- Pet Origins Hip & Joint Support Level 3 Dog Supplement, 300 count$31.30Chewy Price$36.99List Price$29.73Autoship Price
- Healers Turmeric Golden Paste Mix Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Glyde Mobility Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$47.97Chewy Price$49.99List Price$45.57Autoship Price
- TerraMax Pro Extra Strength Dog Hip & Joint Supplement, 32-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$69.95List Price
- NaturVet Joint Health Advanced Care Powder Joint Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 10-oz bag$16.14Chewy Price$38.10List Price$15.33Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins RxCurcuWIN Chewable Tablet Immune Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 90 count$32.85Chewy Price$39.00List Price$31.21Autoship Price
- Finest for Pets Rejenease All Natural Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Lactobacillus Acidophilus 2 Billion, Pancreatic 4X (Proprietary Canine Blend Of Amilase, Lipase...||Glucosamine HCL, MSM, Chondroitin Sulfate...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Active Ingredients: Chondroitin Sulfate: 250 mg, Glucosamine Sulfate: 183 mg, MethylSulfonylMethane (#OptiMSM): 167 mg...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source) 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 400 mg, Yucca Schidigera 60 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||Bacon, Liver, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Meat||—||Bacon, Meat|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Always Prompt Service!
The best thing about the Chewy company is that through pandemics or every day life, they deliver faster than they promise they will. Selection is great, too! These two things are so important and that makes me keep coming back. This product is good for my dog!
Helps my 15 year old dog
Seems to help her joints and digestion. My dog is 15 and everything effects her digestion. Good results.
My Dogs Will Eat It.
Finally I found a supplement my dogs will eat! Too early to tell if it will help my little terrier, but at least she will eat it. Which is step one!
Has Helped Tremendously!
Our beloved 3-year-old pug was diagnosed in 2019 with dysplasia in her left hip. We tried Cosequin and Adequan injections, but she was getting no relief. She was reluctant to go for walks or play, and she was in pain. So I decided to try this product. What a great improvement! She is back to her old self, loves her walks again, and is playful. She limps if she overdoes it, but still, a massive improvement after a few weeks of taking this product. Thank you!
My Mastiffs love this probiotic joint & hip supplement
My 2 English Mastiff puppies love this supplement. It took one of them a few seconds to get used to it, but the other one took it without a problem right away. The boy Mastiff took it and spat it out, but after he saw his sister enjoying the tablet and she was trying to take the tablet he spat out that was on the floor, he ate it quickly. lol I give them 3 a day because they are 135 and 145 lbs. I love giving my pups supplement like probiotic to ensure their good bacteria level will be replenished from taking antibiotics and to protect them from parasites.
I highly recommend this product. Works well for my pet's health. I put in food bowl or hand feet with no problems.
Haven't had them very long
I haven't had these pills very long (maybe 2 weeks) but I'm sure I see a difference already. My bid boy is eating better and wants to play now, he's a 12 year old New Foundland/Lab mix.
I love these pills! They help my over weight dog’s joints. They must taste good too because there’s no fighting with him to take them.
The product was nothing like described. The probiotics were NOT chewable! As a matter of fact I couldn't even chop them fine to hide them in his food. The tablets were hard and brittle! I had no recourse but to throw them away...what a waste!
Takes care of 2 issues in one tablet
I was pleasantly surprised to see Chewy.com selling this product. We've been using this for over a year and it's been great for my two senior Yorkie girls (13 and 9 yrs old). My boy dogs won't eat it, but at least the ones who need it will eat it like a treat. It helps with forming nice stools and also with hurting joints from arthritis. Over the year, I did stop using this for a time and saw my oldest girl start limping again. Since starting back up again and using on a daily basis, she's running around and has an easier time hopping up the stairs. We will continue to use Probiotic Joint & Hip Support from Amazing Nutritionals!