American Journey Landmark Broths Tuna, Shrimp & Whitefish Recipe Wet Cat Food Complement Pouches, 1.4 oz case of 16
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Serve it as a topper to boost flavor or as a rewarding, hydrating treat on its own.
- Moist recipe with tender bites of premium tuna, shrimp and whitefish.
- Supplements your cat’s hydration with added moisture from the smooth, lickable broth.
- Crafted with no grains, potatoes, animal by-products, fillers or artificial preservatives, flavors or colors.
- Every pouch is perfectly portioned for easy pouring and convenient daily serving.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Landmark Broths Chicken, Carrots & Pumpkin Recipe Wet Cat Food Complement Pouches, 1.4 oz case of 16$18.18Chewy Price$17.27Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Broths Salmon, Tomatoes & Kale Recipe Wet Cat Food Complement Pouches, 1.4 oz case of 16$18.18Chewy Price$17.27Autoship Price
- American Journey Landmark Chicken Filets Cat Food Toppers, 1.06 oz, pack of 10$17.39Chewy Price$16.52Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably Caught Minced Salmon Recipe With Bone Broth Wet Cat Food, 2.5-oz cup, case of 10$18.90Chewy Price$17.95Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Sustainably Caught Diced Tuna & Cod Recipe With Bone Broth Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.5-oz cup, case of 10$18.90Chewy Price$17.95Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Immune Support Cage-Free Chicken Puree with Bone Broth Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 18$23.22Chewy Price$22.06Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Tuna & Chicken with Scallop Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- PureBites Mixers 100% Tuna & Chicken in Water Grain-Free Cat Food Trays, 1.76-oz, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Digestive Support Cage-Free Chicken Puree with Bone Broth Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 18$23.22Chewy Price$22.06Autoship Price
- Inaba Twins Tuna & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Cat Food Topper, 1.23-oz, pack of 2$2.99Chewy Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Nulo FreeStyle Chicken & Salmon in Broth Cat Food Topper, 2.8-oz, case of 6$13.37Chewy Price$12.70Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Bone & Joint Support Cage-Free Chicken Puree with Bone Broth Wet Cat Food Topper, 1.4-oz pouch, case of 18$23.22Chewy Price$22.06Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Fish Broth, Tuna, Shrimp...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Anchovies...||Chicken Broth, Chicken, Sunflower Oil...||Fish Broth, Salmon, Tomatoes...||Fish Broth, Tuna, Carrots...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Natural||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Food Flavor||Tuna, Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Shrimp, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Food Form||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats||Food Topping, Treats|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
hard to get out of package
My cats have eaten this twice but the package is very frustrating. Both times I opened it the liquid squirted out (we are at almost 5,000 feet) but it was difficult to scrape all the solid food out of the package. I won't buy this again.
Good treat food for cats
Our two kitties like juicy wet catfood so I tried one of your broths to pour over their wet food and they loved it! But, even tho there was never any of it left, there wasn't much in the package to begin with, and divided by two -- not quite enough! So I saw your other brand, Landmark, which also had seafood in it and there seems to be much more in the package and the kitties love it just as well. So, we're switching to Landmark Broths with tuna, shrimp and whitefish recipe. They LOVE IT!
I have two very picky cats who will only eat seafood products. And sometimes they won't even eat their usual food. When I added this broth to the top of the portion they both ate with gusto. Im glad I tried this and the quality is excellent.
Love the broth!
My cat loves the broth but not the chunks of meat. Wish it was finely minced. I have to cut it up to get him to eat it all.
I give this to my cats about 1 a week as a treat. By the way they clean their bowls, they feel these are wonderfully delish!! Its a way to make sure they get extra hydration too.
This food is a no go
My guy is not a picky eater at all, but he refuses to eat this product. I noticed quite a few negative reviews, but since he isn’t picky, I took a chance. This food is definitely a no go for my guy!
Overall, disappointing results
(Same review as I wrote for the other Landmark broth as they seemed essentially the same)Given the high price of these, even on sale, I really expected more kitty applause than what this received after opening a pouch. I was primarily buying these for my trio of seniors, all above the age of 16 years with picky appetites. I know these are intended as toppers or appetizers, and I do feed mine other things of course, but for my older felines, I've often relied on tiny expensive pouches to tempt. These didn't seem to provide much of any temptation. Some of my younger cats did consume at least some of the pouches, but not with a lot of fervor or relish . I've had better responses from my cats when served with some other brands of this sort of thing. Overall, this was a disappointing choice. Same with the other fish flavor of the same brand
Cats love the flavor
It is sometimes hard to get a cat to drink enough and this product contains a lot of appetizing broth. They usually lap up the liquid immediately and then eventually make their way back to eat the remaining seafood. My chicken lover even goes for this.
Good product, not so good packaging
My finicky cats absolutely love this. I didn't give it 5 stars because of the packaging. I wish they would re-design the pouch. The pouch has a fold in the bottom and a good portion of the product gets stuck in there. I have to dig it out with a spoon and it gets messy and is time consuming, and I can never seem to get all of it out, even if I add water, so it's wasteful. Eliminate the fold and it would be perfect.
Cats loved it!
I had trouble getting our cats to eat their Rx cat food but now that we mix this into it, they can't get enough!