Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Intense Beauty Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food formulated for adult cats 1 year and older.
- Nourishes a beautiful, shiny coat with optimal levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- 100% complete and balanced easy-to-open pouch pairs well with Royal Canin Dry Cat Food.
- Helps maintain an ideal weight with moderate calorie levels.
- Promotes overall cat health and wellness with a precise balance of vitamins and minerals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.36Chewy Price$42.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Adult Instinctive Chunks in Gravy Cat Food Pouch, 3-oz, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.45Chewy Price$33.68Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Aging 12+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$64.56Chewy Price$61.33Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Roasted Vegetable & Chicken Medley Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$48.72Chewy Price$52.49List Price$46.28Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Prime Plus Adult 7+ Ocean Whitefish & Salmon Entree Classic Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||Ocean Whitefish: Fish Broth, Ocean Whitefish, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry, Seafood & Fish|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||—||—||—||—|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Unsure if they would eat it
I laughed when I read the name, but as my 6 cats needed food, I ordered it primarily because it is Royal Canin, but Chewy did not have Indoor, Weight Management, etc in stock, so we are trying it. They are eating, so all is well.
Smokey loves Royal Canin
My senior boy Smokey loves this food. It was discontinued for a long period of time during CoVID. Now that it’s back in stock Im feeding it to him again and he’s showing allergy symptoms with no other environmental changes…. Are these ingredients exactly the same as they used to be before CoVID?
too bad they put carrageen in it ,otherwise it would have been ok. i dont have time for 50 charaacters my hands hurt mu aate are sick
Oh. My. Good!
I've bought my two orange tabbies Royal Canin wet meat and dry chow for their entire life, yet here we are in the midst of the pandemic, and it's hard to get this brand of food. My boys haven't had anything else, and they are seven years old. I've always bought the wet 3 oz. cans, but in a panic, because supply is low, I bought these pouches. According to the two orange crazies who eat this on the reg, This. Is. The. BOMB. They love it way more than the cans. Who knew, and if it's available, I'll be buying more. Because, that's the kind of mom I am - living to make these two happy.
Nice foil pouches!
I really like the pouches versus the cans. My only issue is that my kitty really likes smaller bites and the variety that’s available is big chunky pieces, but lots of gravy!!
The cats love this
Writing this review based on my cat’s experience with the food. They love it. Come running when I get the packet out and meow around until I put their bowls down.
Pouch vs Can
I wanted to add my experience here since more than one reviewer has said their cats don’t like these pouches but love the cans. My cats are the opposite! They love the pouches of food and hate the cans. They are different textures, pouches are larger shaped pieces and the cans are more minced chunks. Anyway it is supposedly the same ingredients, so are cats really that finicky? Of course they are, they’re cats.
Favorite kitty food
Although not wild about new packaging, my kitty has missed her favorite kitty food that was out of stock for quite some time.
Cats love it.
My cats love this food. It does seem to help beautify their coats. I'm just thrilled I was able to order it again. Isn't always available.
Cats love this food.
My cats love this. I have 3 cats and trying to get all to like the same thing is pretty difficult. This one is a hit.