Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs.
- Helps cats absorb nutrients better and promotes optimal stools with highly digestible proteins.
- Promotes an ideal weight with specially formulated nutrition for weight management.
- Supports optimal cat health and wellness with precisely balanced blend of vitamins and minerals.
- Complete and balanced soft cat food meets cat nutrition and pairs well with Royal Canin Dry Cat Food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$29.69Chewy Price$28.21Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.82Chewy Price$31.18Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Adult Instinctive Chunks in Gravy Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Intense Beauty Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Adult Instinctive Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$45.23Chewy Price$47.59List Price$42.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Instinctive 7+ Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fit & Healthy Weight Control Formula Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$34.16Chewy Price$45.36List Price$32.45Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Weight Control, Pea-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||High-Protein, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||—||—||Digestive Health||—|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
369 Customer Reviews
My cat loves it
We had royal canin digest sensitive for a period of time. But then the product was out of stock for while. The food received from last order is pretty good. My cat eats nonstop and finishes a whole can quickly. The food texture is a little different and it has more liquid in it. The pieces are thinner too. I am so glad to see my cat enjoys his meal again. Thank you, royal canin.
Good for Sensitive Tummies
Both of my cats occasionally have digestive issues. With this particular food I’ve noticed less of those occurrences. The size of the morsels make it easy to consume and the added gravy provides the proper moisture. My boys love this cuisine.
My babies love this
I have 2 2-year-old kitties. One of them was throwing up her food quite often. Once I changed to this for their morning treat, it stopped and both of them just love it.
Thank goodness! I had almost stopped eating altogether.
Sensitive Digest saved me from bloody runny, stinky messes . Only now the thick gravy has become a watery broth, but better than none. Ask Royal Canin to bring back "purrfect"
After doing tons of research about the best food for my cat with a sensitive tummy, I finally settled on this and its amazing!! He loves it and I for sure will keep getting it as its worth the price
Orders come very quickly and are always accurate..Sad tho to have had to wait so so long for Royal Canin to be available...Not your fault I know.!!!!!!!
Royal Can in Digest Sensitive
Best food she has ever had that helps her digestive system. Runny bowel movements are few now.
The old boy likes it
The old girl does not though. We are mixing it with the "loaf in sauce" for 12+ we got because the slices in gravy for 12+ was hard to find. "Loaf" is pate. "Sauce" is your imagination. One cat thinks Digest Sensitve canned is really good.
Great for my cat
Unable to find this at most stores, so very happy to get from Chewy! Very appreciative that it was shipped super quickly.
Yum Yum City!!!!
I have a very fussy eater and he absolutely loves this recipe. However, since the pandemic it’s really hard to get it in stock!! Sometimes recipes for sensitive tummies are bland but this one seems to be very appetizing.