Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digestive Care Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry cat food specially formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs.
- Promotes digestive health with an optimal blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers.
- Promotes optimal stool quality and can help reduce stool amount.
- Encourages slower eating to help support healthy digestion with ring-shaped, specialized kibble.
- Perfect complement to Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Wet Cat Food formulas.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.51Chewy Price$36.58Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Spayed/Neutered Adult Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag, bundle of 2$113.98Chewy Price$108.28Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal...||Chicken Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Chicken Meal, Pea Fiber, Corn...||Chicken Meal, Pea Fiber, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, N/A||Hairball Control||Weight Management||—||—|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
323 Customer Reviews
helped for my cats
My cats have recently made a change in food, now that they are a bit older. I noticed they were struggling to bite through many of the crunchy foods I had been feeding them. They also would gag or vomit into their mouth a lot and that looked painful and broke my heart. They started to lose the desire to eat and I knew I had to do something. I tried 10 different brands and varieties along the way and I can honestly say Royal Canine Digestive along with the Royal Canine Glycobalance for cats gave my cats back the enjoyment they have always gotten from eating. I do also use 1 other brand. From us to You, we say Thank You :)
My Emily loves the food however.....
My Emily doesn't vomit, have diarrhea, or really has constipation but her poop tends to be hard and she only poops every other day. I thought I would try this food to see if the psyllium husk would help but it seems like it made her poop harder. She loves the food and will keep adding a little tiny bit to her old food so I don't waste the bag.
Best Dry Cat Food!
My cats eats the Digestive Care dry cat food as a supplement to her wet food daily. My friend's cat who only eats dry food loves this and I feed it to her daily. Royal Canin is terrific!
Digest Sensitive Dry
My cats love it. I got it as my senior cat needs to put on some weight so I am feeding them canned and putting this down. He is loving it.
My cat loves it
Oddly shaped but I guess that makes her chew it (instead of swallowing it whole only to barf it up later). She really loves it.
Purchased for 1 cat, loved by all 12...
I originally purchased this for a singular cat who regularly has loose stool... I pet sat for a family who has a cat with the same issue and this was the food they fed. I ordered both the dry and wet since she mostly prefers dry but needs the moisture from the wet... I put a bowl of each out and she flipped!! I tossed a handful down to the gathered cats in the kitchen and they freaked out! We have a cat who hasn't eaten dry food in MONTHS because she has very few remaining teeth after multiple dentals and just didn't want dry anymore... She LOVES this food!! The little flying saucer shaped bites crumble easily and it makes it super easy to eat for all my cats, even the 4 with very few teeth! Our cats have 24/7 access to dry food, freeze dried raw, and wet food but when this food comes out, they act like they've not eaten in days!! It's not as nutritionally sound as the other foods we feed, and my husband isn't thrilled that the cats love it so much! Lol But Abbie's poop is looking normal again for the most part, so I'm happy with it!
Our foster cat has a very sensitive tummy. She used to violently vomit after most foods. This food helped reset her system and get her back to normal. Fun flat donut kibble shape too!
both of my cats okayed the switch
thumbs up - if you are looking for an alternative to Hill's I/D consider Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry
WAY LESS PUKE
My cat used to throw up everyday. After switching to this "flavor", it's only a few times per week. I love Rpyal Canin stuff :)
Donuts for breakfast! Many problems solved with just one food change.
My picky cats love this food and I would buy them anything. It is shaped like "flying saucer" donuts. They have had some teeth removed and strongly prefer this shape to eat instead of the normal pebbles. When the vet said we could go back from a prescription food to this one, I took a video of Tip just wolfing it down. He was so happy. We call it Donuts for Breakfast. Both cats' coats and skin are nicer, and they are making "logs" and not "plops" in the litter box, so the loose stool problem is gone too. No vomiting at all! It is an all around win.