Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dry cat food formulated for slightly overweight cats that have a tendency to gain weight or need to lose a little bit of weight.
- Promotes a healthy metabolism with L-carnitine to help with fat metabolism.
- Helps cats maintain muscle mass and an ideal body condition during weight loss with adapted protein content.
- Helps cats feel full and limit additional weight gain with an ideal fiber blend.
- Delicious cat kibble formulated with the complete and balanced nutrition cats need to maintain a healthy weight.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$30.63Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Spayed/Neutered Adult Dry Cat Food, 13-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Hairball Care Dry Cat Food, 14-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$20.49Chewy Price$22.49List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Digestion Chicken, Barley, & Whole Oats Recipe Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.49Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.72Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Multiple Benefit Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag, bundle of 2$113.98Chewy Price$108.28Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Adult 11+ Indoor Age Defying Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.03Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.08Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Perfect Weight Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Savory Chicken Entree Canned Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24$45.23Chewy Price$47.59List Price$42.97Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digestive Care Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Pea Fiber, Wheat Gluten...||Chicken Meal, Pea Fiber, Corn...||Brewers Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Meal...||Chicken Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...||Chicken, Rice, Corn Gluten Meal...|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||Weight Control, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free, With Grain||Indoor, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
167 Customer Reviews
my cats LOVE the other 3 Royal Canin foods I've fed them, but this one, NO WAY. I unfortunately bought the ginormo bag, thinking they would eat it. Nopppppe. They actually dragged a towel over it to bury it, they hated it so much! They don't do that to the other dry they had :(
Perfect site for all pet things
They have the absolute best customer service. The quick shipping is amazing. They have never let me down. I will continue to buy from them.
Working on getting a "right sized" cat
I adopted 2 12 year old female cats. They were a pair so they have stayed a pair. One eats but does not gain wait, the other is a bowling ball with legs. They like this food and I think it is starting to work.
Cats love it, vet recommended it
Vet recommended our two cats get on Royal Canin Satiety formula, but it was cost inhibitive. Vet’s second recommendation was this formula. Both cats love it, they’ve stopped begging for meals too! Too soon to see if weight loss will occur, but I’m happy with the formula so far.
Very strong smell!! But..he eats it!
Its been about a week since I started him on this food. I think he reduced a little. He's about 18+ pounds so, the flea med was only to 17 lbs.
Chubby Cat Solution
On our last visit to the vet, the cat weighed in at another pound more than last year. (He's almost 5) I had him on a reduced calorie food previously but have not been able to get it. I tried this hoping he would eat it and so far, so good. I mixed it in with the food I had for him and he is eating it. Let's hope it shows on the scale!
I have 2 female litter mates and both are about 3 pounds overweight. I closely monitor them when eating as 1 will eat the others food. Luckily one of them LOVES this kibble & the other won't touch it! They both are eating their own weight loss kibble. I have noticed a slight decrease in appetite with the cat that is eating the Royal Canin and she has lost a little weight only after a month. She seems to be more energetic and playful, which makes me happy
Finding a food for a cat that needs to lose weight hasn't been easy because my chubby boy turns his nose up at most of them. But this food Stormy likes! The ingredients get my approval too. He was gung ho for the taste right from the get go. But animals need variety and he is much more of a dry than wet food eater. It's been about 2 weeks of eating this and he is telling me that he's ready for a change. He also is another big fan of the Royal Canin appetite dry food, so it's time to rotate. The size and consistency of the kibble is good for all 3 of my fur kids. My vomiter keeps it down. And my cat with no teeth has no problem chewing instead of swallowing whole. I almost forgot to mention - the chubby one has already lost a little weight too! A little at a time is a good thing. Ty Chewy, for giving me a no guilt feeling for returning the dry foods Stormy did not eat.
Royal canin cat dry
My kitty loves the flavor. And she never gets a upset tummy from it like with other foods.
Good even for slim cats
I bought this for an obese cat but my two other slim ones love it also. I swear by it