Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food formulated for slightly overweight cats that have a tendency to gain weight or that need to lose a little bit of weight.
- Promotes a healthy metabolism with L-carnitine to help with fat metabolism.
- Helps cats maintain muscle mass and an ideal body condition during weight loss with adapted protein content.
- Helps cats feel full and limit additional weight gain and features an ideal fiber blend.
- Highly palatable soft cat food in thin slices in gravy can be paired with your cat’s favorite dry kibble for additional feeding options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.17Chewy Price$43.86Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Light Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.82Chewy Price$31.18Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Hairball Control Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$53.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Intense Beauty Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- DealWeruva Polynesian BBQ with Grilled Red Bigeye Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$37.03Chewy Price$42.96List Price$35.18Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Hairball Control Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$33.49Chewy Price$36.49List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Chicken & Lobster Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$67.92Chewy Price$71.76List Price$57.17Autoship Price
- DealBlue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Dry Kitten Food, 3-lb bag$14.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.23Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Turkey Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24, bundle of 2$87.36Chewy Price$82.99Autoship Price
- Wellness Complete Health Beef & Salmon Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$54.84Chewy Price$57.48List Price$52.10Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult 7+ Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork Liver...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||Weight Control, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Sliced||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
130 Customer Reviews
Finally back in stock, but not the same product
The label still says thin slices in gravy, but the slices are like little pellets and the gravy is minimal, more gelatinous than before. It smells the same, but my cat pretty much goes meh every time I feed her this. Cats want gravy! Surely Royal Canin knows this. Disappointed in this reboot.
My cats LOVE this food!
We recently added this "flavor" to the food rotation and my multiple cats love it! Obviously, they don't know it's for weight management, so it is a keeper. Thanks Chewy!!
Great food for cats
Our cat always liked this food. Had to wait 4-5 months it seems for Chewy to get it back in store. Way too long ... hope they keep supplying it. Almost as bad as baby food keeping great food in market for our cats.
Special boy gets only the best
Bob is a big boy who put on a little too much weight. He is in the process of losing it thanks to Royal Canin Weight Care. But the best part is he really likes it!
I love my weight care Royal Canin
Bella loves Royal Canin Weight Care, she is a happy cat and this food has helped maintain her weight.
My cats ate a few times but have now started to refuse it . Of course I couldn’t know why. I had to try other can foods . Waiting to see if they’ll eat these.
Eureka! I found it!
After 3 months of searching locally for my cat’s favorite canned food, I found it available on Chewy.com. I immediately ordered (5) cases. Now on auto delivery. I have a 5-year old Bombay.
Royal Canin has been out of my cats food for 2 months when will it be back? I keep getting different dates but none pan out! We need a real date it will be back to buy please.
The Best Wet Cat Food
We have been using this cat food for a long time! This gives me anxiety to know that we can't get this food! We use it for weight management plus our cats have hyperesthesia...this food does not cause hyper sensitivity to our cats. Our cats snub their noses to anything else. I called Royal Canin and unfortunately the rep could not give me any info on the product. I hope this comes back soon!!
I have used this product for my three cats since they were baby kittens While I have used the kitten incentive the adult incentive and now the weight management before, they did gain a little weight on the other food. However they have been healthy and happy cats all their lives. I would absolutely highly recommend this product for anybody that wants to maintain the weight of their cats or for them to lose a little weight. The only problem I have is the availability of this product. neither Royal CanIn or any of the pet stores can guarantee when this product will be available on a regular basis and that is something that I believe that they owe to the public that supports them. more transparency on the availability of this product. I do manage to find it when I am running out of it but it is very difficult and I hope that Chewy can help their customers in this way and that it will be more available to their consumers.