Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Digest Sensitive Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wet cat food formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs.
- Promotes optimal stools with highly digestible proteins that help support healthy digestion and help reduce stool odor.
- Convenient, easy-to-open soft cat food pouch is 100% complete and balanced cat nutrition and pairs well with Royal Canin Dry Cat Food.
- Promotes weight management with high protein levels to help support lean muscle.
- Helps support overall cat health and wellness with a precise blend of vitamins and minerals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$44.36Chewy Price$42.14Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Adult Instinctive Chunks in Gravy Cat Food Pouch, 3-oz, case of 12$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Turkey Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$35.45Chewy Price$33.68Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Indoor Adult Morsels in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$45.36Chewy Price$43.09Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Appetite Control Care Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Health Nutrition Aging 12+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Cat Food, 5.1-oz, case of 24$64.56Chewy Price$61.33Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Intense Beauty Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Salmon & Tuna Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- DealHill's Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Beef Canned Cat Food, 2.8-oz pouch, case of 24$52.08Chewy Price$54.79List Price$49.48Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Tuna & Oat Meal Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$36.96Chewy Price$39.84List Price$35.11Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Feline Care Nutrition Weight Care Adult Chunks in Gravy Pouch Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$25.08Chewy Price$23.83Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Focus Sensitive Skin & Stomach Classic Arctic Char Grain-Free Entree Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$39.84Chewy Price$37.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Pork By-Products, Chicken By-Products...||Water Sufficient For Processing, Chicken By-Products, Pork By-Products...||Tuna, Meat By-Products, Water...||Poultry Broth, Chicken, Wheat Gluten...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Pea-Free||Weight Control, Pea-Free||Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||High-Protein, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Natural|
|Food Texture||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Chunks in Gravy||Pate||Chunks in Gravy|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
yay RC pouches back in stock!
I'm so glad these are back and available - my cats love these pouches especially if they've had a tummy upset or barfed for some reason (illness, age, hairball whatever). They love the texture and the gravy.
Good Cat Food
Our 8 yr. old cat loves the digest/sensitive Royal Canin food. The pouches are good but we prefer the small cans - just a personal preference. Thanks for easy ordering and quick delivery.
So I have an older cat with stomach issues, and I've always heard great things about Royal Canin. This is the first wet cat food that's gentle with her tummy issues. And she loves it.
They love it!
I like Royal Canin cat food for my 6 cats, one of whom has a very sensitive stomach. Found this in the pet store and allowed him to try it. Now I feed it to my guy often, but even if the others eat it, I feel really good about them getting nutrients that they need.
Both of my extremely fussy cats really like this food and lick their bowls clean with this one.
Both of my cats love this and it is an easier clean up for me than other wet foods or broths they have eaten in the past.
Royal Canin Digestive Sensitive Pouch
They must have changed the formula in this. My cats used to love it but now they are not eating it.
cat not liking the pouch version
I have been giving my cat the canned version of this food which he loved. I had a hard time finding the cans but found the pouches in a local pet store. The consistency is different, more broth, watery consistency, not the gravy consistency of the cans. My cat does not like this at all now. He will go back and eat a little of it when he sees there isn’t any other food around, I give him his dry food at a different time,but never finishes it like he would do the canned version. And, I only give him half a three ounce pouch.
Cats are so finnicky
Royal Canin recently had to shut down because of Covid and the result was that alot of their foods were unavailable. A Chewy Rep suggested I try this style since it was the same thing in different packaging. My girl loves the canned variety of this cat food but the packaging can change the texture if not the taste. I put it down for her and she sniffed it and dove right in! I'm glad that I know I have something to fall back on but I'm also glad the cans are available again. This food has a nice look and texture and is very moist. It also smells good which is unusual in pet foods generally. Royal Canin tends to be more expensive than other brands but my girl can be a bit finnicky and there's never been a time that she didn't eat this - from the can or the pouch. Taking this into consideration, I'm spending a little more for food I know she'll eat rather than spending less and throwing alot of it away.
Good enough for Murry
I got this to replace the canned Royal Canin Digest. The cats seemed to like it even more than the canned. That made me happy. It's harder to get it all out of the pouch than it is in the can. That's why I give it only 4 stars. It's a good replacement.