American Journey Minced Chicken & Salmon Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24By American Journey
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Fish Broth...||Salmon, Fish Broth, Chicken Broth...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken Broth...||Minced Chicken & Tuna Recipe in Gravy Chicken, Chicken Broth, Fish Broth...||Salmon, Liver, Meat By-Products...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Salmon, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Tuna, Seafood & Fish||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Salmon, Tuna, Poultry, Seafood & Fish||Salmon, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free|
|Packaging Type||Can||Can||Can||Can, Variety Pack||Can|
About This Item
- Bites of real salmon in gravy for the flavor cats naturally crave and the texture they love. It’s a diet that’s complete and balanced for a cat’s nutritional needs.
- Combines delicious chicken and salmon, which deliver essential amino acids. Taurine is also added for eye and heart health.
- Grain-free recipe made without corn, soy and wheat and made without poultry by-product meal or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Grain-free recipe made without corn, soy and wheat and made without poultry by-product meal or artificial colors, flavors or preservatives; packed in BPA non-intent cans for safety.
- Real salmon helps support lean muscle mass, and several sources of omega fatty acids are included for skin and coat health.
Some cats need more time and encouragement before they start enjoying a new food, especially if they’ve been eating dry food only, or a wet food with artificial flavors, corn, wheat or soy. If your cat doesn’t go for American Journey at first, don’t worry as this is totally normal. A little patience goes a long way. Aside from following the recommended transition instructions, here are some tips to help ensure a smooth transition:
- Mix it up with a fork.
- Try a meal topper.
- Don’t leave wet food out for long. Always refrigerate unused portion and follow packaging instructions for storing and discarding.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
62 Customer Reviews
Love this cat food
This stuff comes out like meatloaf, super easy to get out of the can, just turn upside down and wiggle it a little. My cats beg me all day for it, sometimes even when they are full and won't really eat anymore.
Both my cats welcome this medley!
American Journey seems to be my cats’ favorite canned cat food brand now. And it is so good to find food that they are both enthused about! They like all three poultry flavors, and I will definitely buy them all again as a set or separately. I recommend trying this medley, especially if you have picky eaters at home!
It's a hit!
I'm having trouble finding my normal cat food, so I'm looking for alternatives. All 5 of my picky cats like this. I would give it a 5 star, but they like the chicken recipe flavor just a wee bit better. Good find!
Cats do not like at all
Must be gross because all 10 cats do not like this brand of American journey wet cat food.. They let it sit there and is such a waste and shame....ile have to stick with fancy feast and sheba ...they love those brands
There is not enough gravy in the cat food. I either have to add a gravy pouch or some water to get enough gravy to suit my kitties.
Not a hit. Disappointed
Kenny refused to eat after a sniff even when I withheld his other food for two days. He’s a stubborn boy.
It’s not fancy feast
It’s close but I would hope for FF availability in the future. My cats (12)! will eat it, thankfully.
Great premium food!
My fussy Persian LOVES this wet food!! I have tried many in an effort to get this skinny dude to eat (he's healthy). My other Persian, who is on Rx Urinary food, likes to sneak his American Journey when she can get away with it!
Lift top breaks
Unable to open lift top on cans. The clip breaks right off. This is crazy when you have to open with a can opener, happened on 4 cans already.
I tried the new cat food because you didn't have my old one at the time to send it.Cat My cat is eating it but I'm concerned about where the ingredients come from,says processed in U S but ingredients may come from some where else.So until you let me know it's orgin I can't give it a high rating even though my cat is eating it.