Amlodipine Besylate Compounded Oral Liquid for Dogs & Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Amlodipine Besylate is a calcium channel blocker that may be prescribed for high blood pressure. Amlodipine Besylate Compounded oral liquid is made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Amlodipine Besylate Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 0.625-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Amlodipine Besylate Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 0.625-mg, 1 Capsule$0.59Chewy Price$0.56Autoship Price
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 60-mg, 4 tablets$32.55Chewy Price$30.92Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly Gramicidin Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 15 Chews$25.50Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Albuterol Sulfate (Generic) Syrup, 2 mg/5mL, 16-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Furosemide Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 10-mg, 30 Chews$26.70Chewy Price$25.36Autoship Price
- Dexamethasone (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution, 5-mL$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
MY cat would not take this medication at all. I tried two flavors and neither worked. She has taken this many times before from a different pharmacy and she loved it.
Best for prescriptions calling for less than 1 tab
The amlodipine tablets are impossible to divide into 1/4ths even with a razor knife! The compounded liquid insures the correct dosage - a great relief and simplification.
excellent for yeast
Our newly adopt dog had yeast around her pads and her abdomen. Douche chlorhex pads and the shampoo is clearing her up very fast. Our vet recommended these and they’re wonderful.
It was very easy to order the medicine through the vet. It was easy to order and came quickly and the price was good.
Easy to dispense
Syringe top access helps prevent spills and accurate dosing. But pharmacy needs to include extra syringes to last the 3 mos Rx time. Syringes stop working after a month. Please send me more syringes.