Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support F Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A veterinary-exclusive dry cat food for adult cats to support kidney health.
- F = Flavorful to help stimulate appetite in cats and encourage eating with triangle-shaped kibble.
- Helps compensate for decreased appetite with a highly palatable energy-dense formula to reduce meal volume.
- Helps promote kidney function with a precise antioxidant complex, fatty acids from fish oil, low phosphorus, and targeted protein levels.
- Works in conjunction with a variety of appetite-stimulating Royal Canin Renal Support Wet and Dry Cat Food varieties.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support A Dry Cat Food, 3-lb bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support S Dry Cat Food, 6.6-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Dry Cat Food, 3.15-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support Early Consult Dry Cat Food, 4.4-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Dry Cat Food, 8-lb bag$52.99Chewy Price$50.34Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Pate with Tuna Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Advanced Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care with Ocean Fish Dry Cat Food, 8.5-lb bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet k/d Kidney Care Vegetable & Tuna Stew Wet Cat Food, 2.9-oz, case of 24, bundle of 4$203.96Chewy Price$193.76Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet K+M Kidney + Mobility Support Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$46.98Chewy Price$44.63Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets NF Kidney Function Early Care Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$58.99Chewy Price$56.04Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Renal Support T Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewers Rice, Corn, Wheat Gluten...||Corn, Chicken Fat, Pork Digest...||Brewers Rice, Corn, Chicken Fat...||Chicken By-Product Meal, Brewers Rice, Corn...||New: Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn, Brewers Rice...|
|Special Diet||Low-Protein, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Low-Protein, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Low-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Kidney Care||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Calming, Digestive Health|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
298 Customer Reviews
Perfect for old kitty
I have a very old kitty that has had some bladder and kidney issues in the past. The vet put her on this food and she has done quite well and is staying on an even keel. It is convenient to order from Chewy as it saves me a trip to a busy vet office.
My kitty who is extremely fussy, loves this!!! I am beyond delighted, as it was really important because he has kidney issues. I have used other products of Royal Canin and have loved them. The Mother & Baby Cat is awesome for older cats who won't eat and need the nutrients. Saved my older kitty with cancer and gave me an extra year with her.
My cats don’t like it.
This is the second kidney diet food I’ve purchased. They didn’t like the other one either. I try to feed them a healthy diet and they just want their old food which is Purina Gentle.
They both liked it!
I tried 3 different types of dry food for my cat with kidney issues. This one they both liked! I just wish it wasn’t so expensive.
Aromatic dry food
My very picky 18 year old cat with CKD loves this food. She actually eats all of it. This is a first. Tried Hills for over a year and she hated it. Wet and dry. Would rather starve.
Sisi LOVES this food!
Our 12 year old Maine Coon started losing weight and throwing up. She lost 1.5 pounds in a couple of months. After tests our vet said she had kidney disease and she could no longer eat the food she had been eating for several years (Royal Canin Gastrointestinal fornula). She loved this food but had to start a renal support diet. Our vet gave us options of three brands of food. She was already eating Royal Canin so I wanted to stick with that brand. After reading all of the reviews for the different flavors I chose the Renal Support F Dry food. The food came in only a couple of days and as soon as I opened the bag and gave Sisi a handful she was hooked. It was like giving her treats, which she can no longer have. That has been three weeks ago. She hasn't gained any weight back yet but she hasn't lost any more either and she isn't throwing up anymore so this is great food for her! I was so thankful that I read all of the reviews Chewy had for this food. I know she is getting the proper nutrition and I don't feel like she is deprived of treats since she loves this food!
Not For Bear
Bear hates this food and simply refused to eat it except when he had no other choice. You can guess what he thinks the "f" stands for....friggin awful! Thank goodness he liked the Royal Canin "E" wet food I got as these are quite pricey (and I don't see why either). I guess they know we're stuck with limited choices when the vet days our pets should be on a renal diet. I will try the less expensive, smaller 1 lb bag of another brand and hope he'll eat that!
100% excellent delivery
Boo has not tried the food yet but I am amazed by the delivery time. It arrives the day after I order! How does that even happen? They have the best delivery over anyone! Love it
Relieved She Loves It
My cat Kimba was told by her vet that she needs to get off her high protein diet due to early signs of kidney issues. She would only eat dry Blue Buffalo Wilderness chicken flavor. She has always been good about drinking water though, so I wasn't too concerned that she refuses to eat wet food. Royal Canin is the 3rd prescription brand we tried and she loves it. She wanted nothing to do with the Hills Science Diet or Purina so I was a bit worried. Now she's eating and loving it. She even found her way to one of our other cat's bowl of the Blue Buffalo and turned her nose away from it and gave me this "what's this?" look.
Elderly cat loves and eats the food
If you have an elderly cat, they will have issues. Our 20 year old is allergic to chicken and has kidney problems. Trying to find a food for a cat with that combo is difficult but this food has either a better quality ingredients or a lower amount of chicken than the other kidney/renal diets. The best food is only as good as the cat's willingness to eat it. Our old girl loves it!