Andover Healthcare PetFlex Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, 2-in
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds...|
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||Water, Vp/Dimethiconylacrylate/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester and Vp/Polycarbamyl Polyglycol Ester, Sodium Benzoate (as A Preservative)...||—|
About This Item
- Premium, self-adhering cohesive bandage is made using woven fabric base material, linear elastic yarns and high-quality latex cohesive.
- Features a tensile strength of 16 pounds, so it’s resistant to abrasion and shredding.
- Linear elastic yarns deliver consistent compression without constricting, moving or falling off over time.
- Bandage is sweat and water-resistant, easy to remove and won’t stick to skin or fur; tears straight and clean by hand.
- Made in the USA; each roll is 2-inches wide by 5-yards long and is available in a variety of colors and prints.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Dots$2.99Chewy Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, X-Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter, 2.25-oz$11.69Chewy Price$14.95List Price$11.11Autoship Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 4-oz bottle$21.66Chewy Price$20.58Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Hydrogel Spray for Dogs & Cats, 3-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Healers Gauze Inserts for Bandage Wraps for Dogs, Small, 8 count$4.50Chewy Price
- Vetericyn Plus Antimicrobial Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses, Birds & Small Pets, 16-oz bottle$26.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Late & Defective
Looks like it was exposed to heat during shipping and layers stuck together. Unable to unwrap and use. Waste of time waiting for this to arrive only to have to run out and buy at my local pet store. Save yourself time and just go buy at a local store if you can.
Great for a small cat
The first time I put this on, it fell off, but when I put it on my kitty again, It stayed on without cutting offer circulation for about 3 days. Taking it off was painful, so consult with a vet before putting this on.
This bandage sticks to itself very well (purple 2 inch). I bought it to try wrapping my little dogs luxating patella knee but there's no anatomy that works to do this on his leg. I'll find another option for that, but it is great tape.
The end of the bandage roll is stuck to itself And I can’t pry it apart. We did try to use scissors before but that didn’t work. Maybe I should try again. I bought 12 rolls of this product and it’s very hard or impossible to use. I should have used Vetrap or Kobine, I think my Podiatrist said.
tape for wounds
It holds together ok, but it was hard to tell how tight to wrap around the wound and did not want to hinder blood flow. Consequently, my cat was able to remove the tape every time I tried to use it. Went back to regular paper medical tape which worked fine.
Nice to Find Pink Finally
I purchased blue paw prints wrap in the past from Chewy for my female dog. Wanted pink paw prints but it’s not available. Was happy to find this neon pink wrap. Adheres well. Inexpensive. Love it! Bought some for my niece’s female pup as well.
good for larger animals
its bigger than expected and wont fit or stay on my smaller guys
Ordered just one aqua roll of this tape to see how well it works. Will be ordering more as it is much easier to work with than tape used for humans. Doesn’t twist too much as you’re using it and if it does, can easily be straightened. Can tear with hands instead of awkwardly trying to use scissors if you have no help. The best part is it actually sticks to itself and stays put. I plan to purchase more to use on pets & people.
I have used several types of wraps for dog wounds. In fact, as a seasoned EMS provider, I have used many on people. This wound wrap holds well and is with enough elasticity that it prevents the customary "too tight" wound care. I have used 21 rolls of the 4" and 5 rolls of the 2" over the course of the last year. I am ordering more today.
Okay but not what I was looking for
This material is a lot thinner than the other one I bought. It kind of does the job, but the other one is better