Silver Honey Hot Spot & Wound Care Ointment, 2-oz tube
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with medical-grade active ingredients to help stop 99.9% of bacteria, so your pet can heal faster.
- Promotes the removal of damaged tissue from wounds and encourages new tissue growth.
- Helps soothe the skin reducing the need to bite or scratch.
- Bitter to help prevent your buddy from licking the ointment off.
- Formulated to not disrupt the skin’s natural microbiome. It's pH balanced and free from hypochlorous acid.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 8-oz bottle$26.44Chewy Price$25.12Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 2-oz jar$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Animal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar$11.33Chewy Price$10.76Autoship Price
- DealSilver Honey Hot Spot & Wound Care Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.67Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- PRN Pharmacal Collasate Spray for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$21.35Chewy Price
- Healers Cut & Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetArmor Hot Spot Skin Remedy Non-Stinging Formula for Dogs, 4-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Derma-Clens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube$14.33Chewy Price$13.61Autoship Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 4-oz$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Manuka Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter...||Purified Water, Manuka Honey, Propylene Glycol...||Natural Gelling Agent, Medical Grade Manuka Honey, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil...||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%.||Ionized Water. Hypochlorous Acid. Sodium Chloride (Salt)|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Paw Care||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid||Recovery, First Aid||—|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Not what I had hoped for
Not bitter enough to prevent licking. Cannot recommend.
It is helping to heal my girls hot spot. Glad I got it.
doesn’t stop the licking
I read the packaging and it sounded great! Looked promising. However, my paw-licking biting obsessed pup just kept on licking and biting after I put it all over her paws. I licked my hand to see if it was bitter, and it was slightly, but that didn’t deter my dog at all. I wasted a lot of money on this.
Uaed this in conjunction with EMT gel in open puncture wound on my whippet. It was amazing and it minimized scarring as well.
Silver Honey works great on my Honey
Silver Honey works great on Honey. The problem is not Silver Honey. My Honey keeps getting these little bumps all over her body that get red. I keep putting on Silver Honey which works great but Honey has too many of these bumps.
Tube was busted
Open it and went to put it on my dog and it was coming out the bottom.