Silver Honey Hot Spot & Wound Care Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated with medical-grade active ingredients to help stop 99.9% of bacterial, so your pet can heal faster.
- Promotes the removal of damaged tissue from wounds and encourages new tissue growth.
- Helps soothe the skin reducing the need to bite or scratch.
- Bitter to help prevent your pal from licking the ointment off.
- Formulated to not disrupt the skin’s natural microbiome. It's pH balanced and free from hypochlorous acid.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz jar$50.39Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- PRN Pharmacal Collasate Spray for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$21.35Chewy Price
- PetSilver Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$30.66Chewy Price$29.13Autoship Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Spray for Dogs, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Animal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar$11.12Chewy Price$11.33List Price$10.56Autoship Price
- Healers Cut & Wound Spray for Dogs & Cats$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DERMagic Hot Spot Salve, 2-oz Jar$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 2-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Stat! Spray Hydro-Stat! Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$18.28Chewy Price$26.98List Price$17.37Autoship Price
- NaturPet Paw & Skin Herbal Cream for Dogs, 60-ml bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Manuka Honey, Propylene Glycol...||Purified Water, Manuka Honey, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter...||Water (Purified), Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium propionate...||Active Ingredients: Chlorhexidine Gluconate 2%.||Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Paw Care||Sensitive Skin, First Aid||Recovery, First Aid||First Aid|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
My horse has a very rare condition called eosinophilic dermatitis, this is the only thing that seems to help heal the sores that she gets.
A friend of mine introduced me to Silver Honey. It is great. My dog had surgery to remove a cancerous tumor. I used this post surgery to help heal the wound which, had to be left open after surgery. My vet believes the silver honey is one of the reasons my dog's wound healed so well after surgery. I also used it on my bird's feet. It is a bit sticky as it contains honey but since the wound on my dog was covered, it was not an issue for us. Hightly recommend.
Best wound care for my horses!
Silver Honey does an amazing job on my horse's scrapes, dings and lacerations. The wounds heal well and the Silver Honey stays where you put it. Works wonders on my sensitive-skinned off the track thoroughbred mare. I use both tube and most recently, the Spray Gel, which is very handy for those hard to reach or ticklish areas.
my dog lexi developed a hot spot on her neck and in just 24 hrs her Hotspots looking 100x better after just I application of this product.. I wouldn't spray it on but use a cotton ball or soft napkin..
Not good for dogs
I bought this for my dog. But it’s sticky and smells good so there is no way to keep it on his sore. He licks off everything that didn’t run off or get stuck to his bed. Maybe if I need it for a horse I’ll try it on them. Not sure how it works since I can’t keep it on him with bandaging.
Seemed to help
I feel like this did help my cat’s injury heal, it’s not totally healed yet though (2 weeks).
Love this product. Worked great on my dogs hot spot!