API Bettafix Antibacterial & Antifungal Betta Fish Infection Remedy, 1.7-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A remarkable natural antibacterial remedy was designed for the treatment of Betta diseases.
- Works to repair damaged fins and promotes fin regrowth.
- Use on wounds, ulcers, mouth fungus, fin and tail rot and frayed or torn fins.
- Use when you see signs of bacterial or fungal infections.
- Helps to heal wounds and tissue damage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API LIQUID SUPER ICK CURE Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Medication, 16-oz bottle$16.79Chewy Price$25.78List Price$15.95Autoship Price
- API General Cure Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Parasitic Fish Disease Treatment, 30-oz bottle$229.98Chewy Price$218.48Autoship Price
- DealAPI Melafix Freshwater Fish Infection Remedy, 16-oz bottle$12.12Chewy Price$19.48List Price$11.51Autoship Price
- DealAPI E.M. Erythromycin Freshwater Fish Bacterial Disease Medication, 10 count$16.29Chewy Price$24.48List Price$15.48Autoship Price
- DealAPI Fin & Body Cure Freshwater Fish Powder Medication$12.66Chewy Price$22.48List Price$12.03Autoship Price
- Kordon Ich Attack Aquarium Ich Treatment, 4-oz bottle$13.00Chewy Price$13.34List Price$12.35Autoship Price
- DealAPI Pimafix Freshwater & Saltwater Fish Fungal Infection Remedy, 16-oz bottle$11.78Chewy Price$16.48List Price$11.19Autoship Price
- Kordon Rid-Ich Plus Disease Aquarium Treatment, 4-oz bottle$9.62Chewy Price$9.14Autoship Price
- Kordon Rid-Ich Plus Disease Aquarium Treatment, 16-oz bottle$12.44Chewy Price$15.08List Price$11.82Autoship Price
- Tetra Ick Guard Fast Remedy Ick Treatment, 8 count$4.09Chewy Price$3.89Autoship Price
- Boyd Vita-Chem Marine Formula Multi-Vitamin Saltwater Fish Supplement, 4-oz bottle$13.52Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.84Autoship Price
- Boyd Vita-Chem Freshwater Formula Multi-Vitamin Freshwater Fish Supplement, 4-oz bottle$14.39Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.67Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
51 Customer Reviews
Used it twice, not effective
I had a betta with tears, and he just overall looked like he wasn't doing well, used this he wasn't doing well so I medicated him again and it ultimately didn't work. Other medications work better than this on bettas.
A great alternative
This is a great alternative to medicating your fish with antibiotics. If you catch things early this stuff works miracles. I keep it on hand for any of my bettas who may be looking under the weather.
Great stuff!!!!, Our Betta was accidentally scooped out of his tank with a net, and dumped into the trash can with only God knows what in the bottom?#lookedlikemilk? I went to feed him a couple hours later, he was gone? Wasn't like him so I leaped into action searching for him. Found him swimming in trash can put him into his tank with a bottle of this BETTAFIX, and the tough little guy survived and hasn't looked better.
DO NOT BUY
Please do not buy this product or any other product that has the word “fix.” It is nothing but tea tree oil that causes more harm than good. You can ask many experienced fish keepers. Ive lost too many fish to this medication in the past.
I haven't had to use it yet and just ordered it in case one of my bettas gets sick
Saved my bettas life
Ludwig stopped eating, became lethargic, and was covered in a white cotton mold on his fins and gills. 1tsp/day had him good as new within 7 days. Never in my life would I have guessed that not only would I be buying medicine for a fish, but said medicine actually works. Truly amazing.
Saved his fins
My betta has a nice tank, but his back fin had some unpleasant fin rot. It was horrible to see so I used this, did some water changes and within a week his fins are already showing new growth. And he’s energetic and happy again!
Helps & heals
This worked great to heal our betta! Now he’s looking great, colorful & happy!
Helped our betta
Our betta fish wasn’t doing to well. He has an abscess on him and we thought he would die. After adding the medicine for 10 days, he was much better. He is still here!
Good for pepping up your betta
My betta is in a 10 gallon tank so I ran out of Bettafix long before the recommended 7 day cap. Still, it seems to have helped. He has a small, unopened abscess on his head and I was looking for something that would keep bacteria away from it and make him feel good.