Activ-Betta Bio-Activ Live Aqueous Solution Betta Water, 33.8-oz bottleBy Activ-Betta
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Ideally suited for use in betta tanks, as well as any other freshwater environment.
- Living water is rich in denitrifying bacteria and beneficial trace elements.
- Helps create a completely safe, balanced aquatic environment and contains no chlorines or chloramines.
- Instantly cycles your tank so there’s no waiting – simply change the water and add fish!
- For optimum results, Activ-Betta recommends changing your betta’s water every 8-11 days.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta||Betta||Betta||Betta||Betta, Goldfish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
This water is the best I have found and it’s a good price
Active Betta Aqueous Water
This solve so many challenges for my fish needs, I do like the convenience and the knowledge that the water is ready to use.
Outstanding price, just like in the store but conveniently shipped
Love the price. Quality item and convenience with free shipping. Will buy it again
I had been using another brand of Betta water and switched to this brand. My betta is happy that I did!
Helped this newbie
I believe this solution is the only reason my betta is still alive. lol. Like many newbies, I did not know about cycling a new tank or not washing filters currently in use with tap water as it kills the good bacteria. I have ordered solutions since then to add good bacteria to the tank. However, I think using this during partial water changes probably saved my betta from my newbie mistakes. It is however, cheaper to buy the right additives than to buy these bottles. They work great for adding back water that evaporates from small tanks due to heaters.
cheaper to use conditioner
Cheaper to buy a bottle of conditioner and put water in a milk carton with a couple of drops of conditioner
Tap water with water conditioner works the same
Tap water with water conditioner works the same And is much cheaper
Healthy, Convenient & Time-Saving!
This was an awesome find! Combined with my easy to clean aquarium, it makes cleaning out Betta tank a quick and painless process. We simply open the bottle and gently pour the water into the tank and ether empty the reservoir.