API Nitrite NO2 Fresh & Salt Water Aquarium Test Kit, 180 count
Autoship (Save an extra 5%)
Choose Autoship at checkout for regular deliveries.
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Tests for harmful nitrate in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Includes test solution, glass test tube and color chart
- Nitrate is produced by nitrifying bacteria in the biological filter as it breaks down ammonia
- This kit tests for harmful nitrite and measures levels from 0 to 5.0 ppm
- Detecting unhealthy nitrite levels by testing is important so that you can take action and protect your fish
Learn More About API From Our Team of Experts
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta, Goldfish, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...||Cichlid, Betta, Goldfish...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish, Betta...|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
Be the first to ask a question.
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
By Marcella on Jul 15, 2021
Very easy to use
Gives accurate results quickly and very easy to read.