API Pond Simply Clear Pond Water Clarifier
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural-based solution that clears cloudy water in your pond.
- Consumes and breaks down sludge with a powerful dual-action solution.
- Breaks down dead algae, sludge and fish waste by clumping floating particles into large clusters.
- Clumps fall to the bottom of the pond and are consumed by beneficial bacteria.
- Safe for freshwater fish and aquatic plants, as well as surrounding wildlife and pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- API Pondcare Microbial Algae Clean Green Water Biological Inhibitor, 1-gal bottle$76.79Chewy Price$107.59List Price$72.95Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Aquatics One & Only Live Nitrifying Bacteria for Reef Aquariums, 4-oz bottle$28.78Chewy Price$33.59List Price$27.34Autoship Price
- API Pond Algaefix Algae Control Solution, 16-oz bottle$14.29Chewy Price$20.09List Price$13.58Autoship Price
- API Pond Accu-Clear Clarifier, 32-oz bottle$23.99Chewy Price$33.59List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- dealActiv-Betta Bio-Activ Live Aqueous Solution Betta Water, 33.8-oz bottle$2.55Chewy Price$4.50List Price$2.42Autoship Price
- API Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Nitrifying Bacteria, 32-oz bottle$30.99Chewy Price$43.89List Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Nature's Ocean Nutri-SeaWater Natural Live Ocean Aquarium Saltwater, 4.4-gal jug$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- dealAPI CO2 Booster Freshwater Aquarium Plant Care Treatment, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$18.69List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8.45-oz bottle$6.49Chewy Price$9.09List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Nyos Active Carb Aquarium Treatment, 1000-mL jar$19.99Chewy Price
- API Accu-Clear Freshwater Aquarium Clarifier, 1.25-oz bottle$4.69Chewy Price$4.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
I've tried a few other products for my green murky pond water. Nothing worked. I even drained the pond and cleaned. A week later it's back to green and murky. So I tried this product. After the 1st day I saw a small improvement. The next day it go a little better. After a few more days no more improvement. So I gave the pond another dose as recommended and now the pond is crystal clear and has stayed that way for going on 2 weeks now. Product did excatly as it stated. The green algie clumped up and went to the bottom. And the filter had the majority of the green sludge in it. Product works as stated it would.
I am using an algaecide in conjunction with this Simply Clear. Took a bit of time, but my pond is clearing very nicely.
Big let down
Look like it was doing something then stopped. Again gave it a double does and more than me then directed but still nothing after the first little reaction.
Works well and quickly
This really works, and fast! My pond was so cloudy and murky that I couldn't see my fish, let alone the bottom of the pond. I put the first dose in the pond before starting some yard work. When I finished a few hours later, I could already see a bit of a difference. By the next morning, I could see the fish. A few days later I added the second dose, and I could see the bottom of the pond again. My pond is now clear, my fish are happy and more active, and I am thrilled to have found a product that actually delivers on its promises. Will definitely order this again.
Using it once a week to cut on the green crud and algae on surfaces of a bilevel water feature. Keeps the water clear.
Miracle in a bottle! I wasted money on three other products that didn’t work before trying this. It Works!
Clears pond naturally
Been using this product in my small outdoor pond and it really helps clear up pond and use it weekly to maintain. Does not harm fish, plants ,snails and the frogs that visit.
Crystal Clear Water
This enzyme pond cleaner is keeping our pond crystal clean. We treat the pond based on the product's recommendation.
Clear water fast
This product works! My pond water had an algae bloom. The water was so green I couldn’t see my fish. I used this product as directed and my pond water was crystal clear after the third dose.
It really works.
Our small pond - only approx 80 gal we made in our patio back in June was getting a bit cloudy, so we searched for something to clear our pond water. We picked API's Simply Clear. The one we received didn't say "with Barley". Just Simply Clear. It worked fast and now we can see the bottom of the pond. We need to add more rocks. :) We highly recommend this product to clear any cloudy ponds.