API Quick Start Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Water Treatment
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains unique, patented nitrifying bacteria that start the cycling process, so fish can be added immediately.
- Scientifically tested to help quickly consume ammonia and nitrite,
- Can also be used during water or filter media changes, after medicating or when ammonia and nitrite are detected.
- Limits toxic ammonia and nitrite levels.
- For use when adding fish or changing water or filter media.
- 4-oz bottle treats up to 110 gallons.
- 8-oz bottle treats up to 230 gallons.
- 16-oz bottle treats up to 470 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Fluval Plant & Shrimp Stratum Plant Care, 17.6-lb bag$41.26Chewy Price$65.99List Price$39.20Autoship Price
- DealTetra AquaSafe Aquarium Water Conditioner, 8.45-oz bottle$3.50Chewy Price$9.09List Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Tetra AquaSafe Plus Freshwater & Marine Aquarium Water Conditioner & Dechlorinator, 3.38-oz$4.59Chewy Price$5.09List Price$4.36Autoship Price
- Microbe-Lift Algaway 5.4 Pond Algae Control, 8-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$14.95List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- API Reef Aquarium Master Test Kit, 1 count$34.98Chewy Price$48.98List Price$33.23Autoship Price
- API pH Down Freshwater Aquarium Water Treatment, 1.25-oz bottle$4.85Chewy Price$5.78List Price$4.61Autoship Price
- Boyd Chemi-Clean Red Cyanobacteria Aquarium Treatment, 6-g$25.98Chewy Price$38.99List Price$24.68Autoship Price
- Tetra Cleaning Bacteria Aquarium Water Care, 8-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.09List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- API Pond Algaefix Algae Control Solution, 64-oz bottle$41.98Chewy Price$58.78List Price$39.88Autoship Price
- EcoBio-Block EcoBio-Stone with Beneficial Aquarium Bacteria, Medium, 2 Pack$32.15Chewy Price$74.56List Price$30.54Autoship Price
- API Pond Ecofix Sludge Destroyer Pond Water Clarifier & Sludge Remover, 64-oz bottle$53.98Chewy Price$75.78List Price$51.28Autoship Price
- API Pond Master Test Kit, 500 count$34.98Chewy Price$48.98List Price$33.23Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid...||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish...||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
I have been using Quick Start for about a year and my fish tank looks fantastic. The levels in my tank are perfect.
No problems with start up
used this product to start up a 29 gallon aquarium with no problems. Fish were added in 24 hours And it’s been fine so far.
I LIKE THIS.
I WANTED TO RESTART MY 55 GAL. AQUARIUM AND I SAW THIS PRODUCT AND DECIDED TO TRY IT.
Works as specified
I always put this in when I do a water change in my fish tank. Keeps the water healthy for my fish.
Love this product, it is great!—————————————————————————————————————/-——————————————-
Seems to work
In my new tank I added decor from an old tank with old filters and it still didn't cycle, than added this product for the whole tank volume and a few days later the aquarium is cycled after checking it with a test kit. Ready for fish.
love this stuff!!
We've used this product since the original setup of our fresh water tank. It's great for tank maintenance too. And the price i paid thru Chewy saved us almost $20. Working on a fixed income, this fit in our budget perfectly.
Not cycled 8 weeks later
I bought this trying to help cycle my tank quicker but instead 8 weeks later it is still not cycled and it seems it did not help me at all.
When in doubt its perfect
Quickstart is actually super helpful, when you're having trouble getting your tank to cycle or have a huge bacteria bloom this stuff knocks it right out. It started working in a matter of hours, just make sure you have something to take care of the chlorine and your ph is balanced.
can’t tell if it’s working lol
. Can’t tell if it’s working , but my fish are healthy