Aqueon Aquarium Freshwater Plant FoodBy Aqueon
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Provides macro and micro nutrients required by freshwater plants
- You can easily adjust the dosage depending on how many plants you have and the desired growth rate
- Kelp extract is included as a source of cytokinin, which promotes strong root development
- Brings out vibrant new growth in your aquarium
- Within enclosed aquarium systems, essential nutrients tend to deplete rapidly
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Muriate of Potash, Calcium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate...||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid, Betta, Bottom Feeder||Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
Great prices, great product
I have had great success using this product. My plants are growing nice and healthy
Good product, bad shipping
Every time I order this product it arrives with the lid twisted off just enough to leak out and soak the bottom of the box. Frustrating, but don't lose enough of the product to be upset about it.
Plants are thriving and growing with this food. Easy to measure and dispense.
aqueon plant food
this seems to be doing the trick for my newly planted fish tanks have a 20 gallon and 10 gallon im still working on my 5 gallon for my ghost shrimp
My plants love this...
My plants came back to life with this! I bought a small one to see how it would work, and wow! They have gotten so big after adding this weekly!
Aqueon plant food
My plants are looking better already and its only been a couple weeks since I started using this product .
Havent used for long but seems to work
I’ve only recently started using this product with my aquatic plants but so far it’s keeping them healthy and seems to be helping them root better.
I guess its doing it job
My tank was clear until I started adding this product once per week. I will hold off adding it for a few weeks to see if the water clears to make sure for positive that it was this product or not. I am also checking the filter.
Happy With it
It came quickly and was packaged well. It's too early to see a difference in plants, but I can't get in anywhere local so I was pleased with the fast delivery.