Arm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Cedarwood Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fills your cat litter box with the refreshing scent of a cedarwood forest.
- Comes in smaller, more conveniently sized 18-pound packaging so you can stock up and buy multiples.
- Cedarwood-scented clumping cat litter delivers long-lasting freshness that’s pet-friendly yet tough on litter box urine and feces smells, delivering long-lasting odor control.
- Contains Arm & Hammer baking soda to help instantly neutralize odors.
- Baking soda-coated granules combine with special odor neutralizers to provide long-lasting odor control even when you can’t scoop the litter box every day.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Multi-Cat Baking Soda Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$16.14Chewy Price$15.33Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Chamomile Scented Clumping Clay Litter, 35-lb bag$18.69Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- Frisco Pine Pellet Unscented Non-Clumping Wood Cat Litter, 40-lb bag$17.80Chewy Price$16.91Autoship Price
- Frisco Attractant Multi-Cat Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 20-lb bag$15.18Chewy Price$14.42Autoship Price
- Sanicat Oxify Pure Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 14-lb box, bundle of 2$29.98Chewy Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Premium Choice Carefree Fresh Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 25-lb Bab$18.76Chewy Price$17.82Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Naturally Strong Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 13.3-lb bag, 3 Count$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Ultra Last Unscented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Frisco Unscented Odor Defense Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$16.16Chewy Price$15.35Autoship Price
- Frisco Odor Defense Herbal Pine Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 35-lb bag$17.37Chewy Price$16.50Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Litter Forever Fresh Lavender Clumping Cat Litter, 18-lb box$15.49Chewy Price$14.72Autoship Price
- Tidy Cats Naturally Strong Clean Lemongrass Scented Clumping Clay Cat Litter, 13.3-lb bag, 3 count$28.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$27.53Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Essential Oil, Odor Eliminators Baking Soda||Essential Oil, Odor Eliminators Baking Soda.||—||—||Moisture-activated Micro-Granules, Powerful Odor Eliminators & Baking Soda...|
|Litter Feature||Clumping, Scented||Clumping, Scented||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Multi-Cat, Dust Free||Clumping, Odor Control, Scented, Dust Free||Clumping|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
Fresh but does not Absorb
I have two indoor cats that drink a lot of water. I am always looking for a litter that smells fresh during hot summer days. This litter does stay fresh. But does not absorbs the liquid. In 24 hours there was a large urine puddle on top of the litter. I do not recommend this litter.
Rethink info on box
Wish I had known that this was a clay litter. Nowhere on the box does it say it's clay. I had to come back here & find buried deep in description to find out its a clay litter. My cats don't like clay but they are okay with it being mixed in with my corn cob litter. Won't be purchasing this product again.
A bit disappointed
This whole box litter lasted about 2 weeks (being generous) for 3 cats, and they even were using another box with a different litter. It had pretty poor odor control and seemed to just get mucky even with regular scooping. They weren't really tight clumps, and I scooped out so much each time. It was kind of a waste.
an OK cat litter, but I like others much better
If you like traditional clay cat litter, you may be very happy with this litter. I, on the otherhand, really don't like clay cat litter. The scent on this litter is light and unoffensive, but I don't think it really smells like cedar. It smells perfume-y and artificial. Also I find the clay itself (of any clay litter) has a smell I'm not particularly fond of. I didn't realize this was clay otherwise I would not have ordered it. I don't remember seeing that ANYwhere in the description. It's very heavy, so if that's an issue for you be aware.
Less than impressed
I tend to give new litters a chance, so I ordered this to see how it stacks up. I honestly don't know why the ratings for this are so high. It's really pretty terrible litter. No scent and doesn't firmly clump. Just a gloppy consistency when scooping. Litter began to smell after five days, even after scooping daily. One positive: dust level was low. I'm glad I tried it though, so I know to avoid it in the future.
clumping litter is a must..this litter smells clean works well and is priced good. I have 2 cats and one xtra large litter box which makes it easy clean up
Yuck with a side of yuck
bought this thinking that perhaps this would be nice. I love the smell of cedar wood so thought it would be nice to put downstairs where I need a more “out in the open” litter box for one of my more fussy kitties. This stuff just smells like regular clay litter. Has no odor control at all. It’s not a fine litter and tracks horribly. I’m so super disappointed in this product. It also gets sticky and does not clean or clump the best. I would not at all recommend this whatsoever if you are looking for something with odor control or a nice scent. The only plus is my kitty uses it. I will not be buying this again.
I love this litter! It absorbs liquid and smells like no other. My new fave!
It’s way too dusty doesn’t help with smell. Very disappointed.
not as expected
Was hoping for a mild cedar scent and no dust. It's quite dusty and smells nothing like cedar. The scent is pleasant but aptly described by my grandkid as smelling like "laundry detergent". Disappointed and probably won't buy it again just because of the dust.