AvoDerm Original Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This high-quality chicken meal and brown rice formula provides healthy, balanced nutrition for your adult dog.
- Contains essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help support your pal’s immune system.
- Omega-rich avocados and avocado oil are key ingredients to help promote a healthy coat and skin.
- Made with high-quality, premium protein as the first ingredient.
- 100% free from corn, wheat, soy, by-product meals, and artificial colors and flavors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- AvoDerm Original Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$38.39Chewy Price$43.99List Price$36.47Autoship Price
- The Honest Kitchen Fish Recipe Grain-Free Dehydrated Dog Food, 4-lb box$67.90Chewy Price$67.99List Price$64.50Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Senior Formula Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- CANIDAE All Life Stages Less Active Chicken, Turkey, & Lamb Meal Formula Dry Dog Food, 5-lb bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Weight Support Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag$53.45Chewy Price$65.99List Price$50.78Autoship Price
- Holistic Select Adult Health Lamb Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Lamb & Rice Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.8-oz, case of 12$34.68Chewy Price$32.95Autoship Price
- AvoDerm Natural Puppy Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Dry Dog Food, 4.4-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Pureformance Lamb Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 10-lb bag$77.39Chewy Price$99.99List Price$73.52Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Chicken with Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 16.5-lb bag$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- K9 Natural Lamb Feast Raw Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 1.1-lb bag$41.99Chewy Price$39.89Autoship Price
- Evanger's Grain-Free Hand Packed Roasted Whole Chicken Drummets Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 12$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice...||Lamb Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Organic Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice...||Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Millet...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control...||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain, Natural||Sensitive Digestion, Weight Control, Gluten Free...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, Non-GMO...|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
112 Customer Reviews
BEST FOOD FOR ALLERGY DOGS
My bloodhound-lab mix is 5 years old. When I first rescued him he was allergic to everything. His vet and I had tried 10 different brands of food to no avail. He would have bloody stools, puking, ear infections, constantly bite his paws and get red, hot and angry rashes everywhere. This food came highly recommended by a fellow Bloodhound owner....and wow. GAME. CHANGER! My dog has been on this for 3 years now. His allergies are a thing of the past (minus the itchy paws) but I would pay ANY price for this food. My dog loves it and he hasnt been healthier. My sister is a vet and she has recommended this food to other allergy sufferers. Dont let the "avocado" part in its name scare you.
My Shiba Inu has a sensitive stomach, most food makes her throw up. She had a rash on her skin so I decided to try this. Her skin rash is going away and she has no trouble digesting the food. I will buy larger bag next time.
Avoderm dog food
I have the pickiest eater in the world and for this month...she is Loving this! Perfect small bites for Carll and meets my picky standards of ingredients!
My dogs love it!!!
It's tough to find a good quality food that all my dogs like but they all are gobbling this up! I haven't been feeding it long enough to know if it will make a difference in their coats yet, but just finding something they all agree on is wonderful!
All hail this kibble, destroyer of flatulence
This food has finally put an end to our pittie's hobby - nay, vocation - of curling up in my lap and farting directly into my face. We've gone through about a half dozen foods for her trying to find one that didn't fan the flames of her gastrointestinal issues, this is by far the best of the bunch.
Troublesome Doberman skin is what we kept hearing. Tried several brands with our pup. AvoDerm made a substantial improvement within a few feedings. The bumps and flaky skin have disappeared. Her coat is glossy, and she almost never scratches at herself. Also seems to work well with her digestion, is poopin less! We are all happy customers!
Delivery was fast and easy....loved the 20.00 coupon for signing up....will order again
Yummy and healthy!
Picky poodles adore this dry food! Keeps digestion in good order.
My dog does well on this food. Her stomach is a bit sensitive and , while on this food, her stools have been firm and no tummy upsets. Coat feels good. Company is good with answering questions.
Pea-free & Digestible
We transitioned our 1-year-old border collie from puppy food to another brand of pea-free kibble, but it did not agree with him. We reset to chicken and rice and transitioned him to this kibble over two weeks. Success! And he enjoys it, too!