Barkworthies Large Stuffed Peanut Butter Shin Bone Dog Treat, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All natural, stuffed, beef shin bone.
- Filled with a specially formulated filling of beef and peanut butter.
- This great-tasting chew can be enjoyed by your dog even after the filling is gone by re-filling it with your dog’s favorite treat, making it a great natural alternative to plastic stuffable toys.
- Unique shape and texture helps “brush off” built-up plaque and tartar, promoting dental health and helping prevent bad doggy breath.
- Barkworthies are preservative-free, hormone-free, and antibiotic-free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Beef Rib Bone 6" Dog Treat, 1 count$2.45Chewy Price$2.33Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Naturals Peanut Butter Flavor Filled Beef Bones Dog Treat, 4-in$3.99Chewy Price$3.79Autoship Price
- Bones & Chews Made in USA Roasted Marrow Bone 3" Dog Treat, 1 count$3.41Chewy Price$3.24Autoship Price
- Cadet Stuffed Shin Bone Double Stuffed Bacon & Cheese Dog Treat, Small$4.70Chewy Price$4.89List Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Peanut Butter Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Large, 8-oz$9.99Chewy Price$12.41List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Redbarn Filled Bone Natural Chicken & Apple Flavor Chew Dog Treat, Large, 8-oz$10.00Chewy Price$12.41List Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Meaty Knuckle Bones Dog Treats, 2 count$10.58Chewy Price$10.05Autoship Price
- Redbarn Naturals Knee Caps Dog Treats, 4 pack$11.06Chewy Price$10.51Autoship Price
- Cadet Stuffed Shin Bone Dog Treat, Peanut Butter, 5-in, bundle of 4$21.56Chewy Price$20.48Autoship Price
- QT Dog Buffalo Hornz Water Buffalo Horn Dog Treat, Small$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Water Buffalo Ear Chews Dog Treats, 20 ct$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA 6" Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 1ct$2.74Chewy Price$2.60Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef Shine Bone, Beef Meal, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor...||Beef Shin Bone, Beef Meal Bully Powder (Bully Stick Meal), Vegetable Glycerin...||Beef Bone.||Natural Beef Bone. Filling: Corn Syrup, Beef Broth, Chicken Meal...||Beef Shin Bone, Artificial Peanut Butter Flavor, Beef Meal...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat||Beef||Peanut Butter, Beef, Meat||Peanut Butter|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||—||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
54 Customer Reviews
Would not buy again
The bone is too tapered on one end, making it next to impossible for my dog to get at the stuffing. The bone splintered inside as well.
not durable enough for my pit mix
These are definitely not durable enough for my heavy chewer pit mix. She bit off a few large pieces within a matter of minutes. I recommend the red barn brand.
NOT for aggressive chewers
Got this for my Golden, thinking I'd be able to stuff it with peanut butter and freeze it after she gets all the insides out. She had it for literally less than 5 minutes and was breaking chunks of bone off... An absolutely HORRIBLE bone, and definitely don't recommend for anyone.
These smell like human waste
I wish I could put a -10 review. The peanut butter mix is literally poopoo. Once my dogs got the bones wet the smelled like animal waste. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!
Not good- too fragile
My 1.5 year old lab is an aggressive chewer. She was enthralled by this bone until she was able to break the outer shell. Right in the garbage :( only lasted 20 minutes.
Awful product, total waste of money
I purchased 2 of these bones for my Golden’s. They are filled with some kind of product that looks exactly like dried sand and faintly has the scent of peanut butter. The filling is also hard, packed into the bone like cement. I attempted to loosen the filling to help my dogs and the filling crumbled out into dried pieces. Neither one of my dogs would touch them after a half hour of trying to get into the filling and my 9 month old Golden will eat ANYTHING. Very disappointed in this product.
decent for price
my dogs really enjoy these but the bones smell awful. giving 4 stars only because of the scent.
My grandpuppies love these, these bones keep them busy a really long time.
Do not recommend.
I am having trouble finding a good shine bone to fill with wet food and freeze as a tasty treat. My dogs current bone has lasted for over 8 years. So I ordered this with hope of using. Is this even real a real bone? #1, I scooped out the grainy junk inside. I would never give my pup this. It’s like packed sand. #2 When I finally gave him the bone packed with his favorite food, the bone started breaking apart into sharp little pieces. Luckily he spit them out and I discovered quickly! Piece of junk from what must of been a very unhealthy cow with a calcium deficiency.
Easily breaks into shards
Bone needs to be closely monitored, all bones need to be with pups, but this one easily breaks into sharp pieces.