Barkworthies Odor-Free Standard 12" Bully Sticks Dog Chew, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- All-natural, 100% digestible dog chews making them a great alternative to the traditional rawhide
- Single ingredient product made from free-range, grass-fed, Brazilian cattle pizzle.
- Barkworthies are additive-free, chemical-free, preservative-free dog chews. These are also specially formulated to be odor-free
- 12-inch Standard Bully Sticks are the perfect size for medium to large dogs. A great way to give your dog an all-natural, longer lasting dog chew that can even withstand aggressive chewers
- Chewing helps support teeth and gum health as well as freshen breath
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBones & Chews Bully Bites, 2-lb bag$27.16Chewy Price$25.80Autoship Price
- Barkworthies Beef Knuckle Bone Dog Treat$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Large Dog Bully Stick Variety Pack, 6 count$28.27Chewy Price$26.86Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Pig Snouts Dog Treats, 50 count$124.50Chewy Price$118.27Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Lamb Ears Dog Treats, 50 count$51.15Chewy Price$48.59Autoship Price
- Smokehouse USA Chick'n Stix Dog Treats, 48-oz$33.42Chewy Price$31.75Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Large Tendons Dog Treats, 50 count$161.77Chewy Price$197.63List Price$153.68Autoship Price
- Greenies Grain-Free Large Dental Dog Treats, 17 count$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Large Bully Coated Bones Dog Treat$7.29Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- DealCaru Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites Beef Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$8.81Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.37Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Large White Bones Dog Treats, 25 count$78.49Chewy Price$124.75List Price$74.57Autoship Price
- DealRedbarn Naturals Bully Stick 5" Dog Treat, Case of 50$189.50Chewy Price$180.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.||Beef Pizzle.|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Luke likes to eat his feelings like his mom. He more of an emotional chewer. These bully sticks have been perfect for his anxious chewing.
Dog loves them but....
These bully sticks are 12" long but the diameter of the bully stick is far to small compared to others that we've puchased from our local pet supply. Because of this our dog goes through them much faster. Good product otherwise.
Good chew and no bad odor.
My dog is a big chewer. This bully stick last 3 times longer than some of the other brands tried. Besides the longevity the fact that is has no unpleasant odor is a huge plus. I like that Barkworthy chews come in different levels of hardness.
My puppy LOVES these bully sticks!! Puppy approved!
I usually purchase the 12 inch double cut bully stick but it was out of stock when I placed my order so I took this one. Very disappointing. My dog had it one in about 15 minutes. The double cut one last at least an hour. We had company over for dinner and I was hoping to get in a least an hour of quiet time but it did not happen. I will only order the double cut ones from now on.
Best bully stick ever!
We normally get the 6" bully sticks, but found that this lasts longer for just a little bit more money, so great investment for your pup! No odor, too!
Refused to even touch it
My dog has never ever turned down a bully stick before but he wouldnt touch these at all. I should have stuck with the usual brand.
Much less smelly than other brands! And they seem to last a little longer than cheaper versions.
Many dogs do not like!
My Shih Tzu, my mother's Maltese and my friends mutt won't even eat these.
This item says odor free.. not true.. had to throw it away it really smelled.. what a waste of money