Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Puppy Chew Toy, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with 100% real food ingredients including real, USA-sourced bacon all the way through the chew.
- A softer design for moderate chewers.
- Comes with two chew toys—a dental chew with ridges and an easy-grip wishbone.
- Helps remove plaque and tartar as your pup chews.
- Made in the USA for puppies under 15 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Puppy Chew Toy, 2 count$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Pink$5.86Chewy Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Puppy Chew Toy$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Wolf$9.89Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite$7.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Nylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$8.65Chewy Price$13.19List Price$8.22Autoship Price
- DealNylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Blue, Regular$8.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Power Axis Bone Nylon Dog Chew Toy, Small/Regular$8.92Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- KONG Puppy Teething Stick Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Wishbone Tough Puppy Chew Toy$10.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Real Bacon||Nylon and Maple Wood or Real Bacon||Nylon and Real Bacon||Nylon and Maple Wood.||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training||Teething, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
My puppy is OBSESSED with this
I gave this to my puppy an hour ago and he has not stopped playing with it. He did the whole hop and skip around it and has been playing and chewing on it ever since. I will say, these are a little small, so I wouldn't give them to an older puppy unless they're a small breed.
dog food and chew bones
dog loves taste of the wild puppy will go to small breed adult in about 4 months. wish the price would have stayed at 36.99 instead of 39.99. it would be nice to include shipping however your company is very professional and caring
I love my chew toys!!
My name is Bodhi and I am an 85 pound basenji/Carolina Hound. It makes my day when my mom and dad buy me new toys!! These benebones are fun, but they are kinda hard to grip in my mouth. I do, I do love the Benebone brand for sure! Ruff!!!
My pug puppy loves them
I bought these my my 3 month old pug and she loves to chew on them, and appreciate that she’s not chewing on my shoes, furniture, fingers.
These are not the larger round brown chewable flavored pills that my dog normally gets. Instead, they’re little chalky off-white colored pills. (Picture attached) At this point, I don’t know what the pill-type classification actually is for these. The label says “tablets.” My dog’s bottle from our usual pharmacy also has the brown flavored chewable pills labeled as “tablets” but that’s not what I received from Chewy. Clearly, their definition of “tablets” is different from Chewy’s definition of “tablets.” So I will just refer to them as “pills.” I only bought these from Chewy because they have been on backorder for over a month at my normal online pet pharmacy. The price should have been the red flag but I thought I was getting a “deal” because Chewy has a wider variety of items than other online pet pharmacies. The description is very misleading and I doubt they’re actually flavored since my dog won’t touch these but doesn’t resist the brown ones. It would benefit everyone if Chewy provided a picture of the medicine like every other online pet pharmacy does. The brown chewable flavored pills usually look similar regardless of which generic version it is and that would cut down on confusion and prevent people from wasting money by ordering something their dog won’t take. I will be canceling auto-ship and will not be ordering any of my dog’s medicine from here anymore. This was my first pharmacy experience with Chewy and it most definitely was not a good one. I’m highly disappointed and expected better from such a well known company. I’ll go back to buying them from my veterinarian’s clinic if necessary.
Urge to chew
These things are sturdy! For a teething puppy who needs to gnaw, these are prefect! Such a great price for a 2 pack also.
I use these puppy Benebones for my jack russell mix, because the vet let us know on small dogs the hardness of the adult benebones can be too much for their little teeth. Since switching he goes through the toys way faster, which makes sense, but it gives me peace of mind that he’s not going to break a tooth. I sand down the chewed edges once a week, maybe every other week to avoid the sharp bits cutting up his gums.
Bones are the best
The only bones my dog will chew on! She loves them!
These little chews are Westie-approved! Even though they’re made for puppies, the softer material actually enticed my food-motivated Westie (who usually only chews on things she can actually invest). She’s had a lot of fun chewing on these!
Keeps my pet from chewing my baseboards. He enjoys them.