Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Puppy Chew Toy, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted with 100% real food ingredients including real, USA-sourced bacon all the way through the chew.
- A softer design for moderate chewers.
- Comes with two chew toys—a dental chew with ridges and an easy-grip wishbone.
- Helps remove plaque and tartar as your pup chews.
- Made in the USA for puppies under 15 pounds.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Just for Puppies Rope & TPR Variety Pack Puppy Toy, 17 count$18.83Chewy Price$23.90List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Tough Puppy Chew Toy, 2 count$14.20Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Benebone Bacon Flavor Wishbone Tough Puppy Chew Toy$10.88Chewy Price$11.45List Price
- Benebone Maplestick Tough Puppy Chew Toy$11.83Chewy Price$12.45List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chicken Flavored Teething Dinosaur Puppy Chew Toy, Petite$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$9.69Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Wolf$9.89Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Teething X Bone Beef Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Small$10.99Chewy Price$13.19List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Nylabone Teethe 'n' Tug Puppy Toy$4.22Chewy Price$13.19List Price$4.01Autoship Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Blue, Regular$9.93Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Teething Stick Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Nylon and Real Bacon||Nylon and Maple Wood or Real Bacon||—||—||—|
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Dental, Training||Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental||Tough Chewer, Teething, Dental|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
These are not the larger round brown chewable flavored pills that my dog normally gets. Instead, they’re little chalky off-white colored pills. (Picture attached) At this point, I don’t know what the pill-type classification actually is for these. The label says “tablets.” My dog’s bottle from our usual pharmacy also has the brown flavored chewable pills labeled as “tablets” but that’s not what I received from Chewy. Clearly, their definition of “tablets” is different from Chewy’s definition of “tablets.” So I will just refer to them as “pills.” I only bought these from Chewy because they have been on backorder for over a month at my normal online pet pharmacy. The price should have been the red flag but I thought I was getting a “deal” because Chewy has a wider variety of items than other online pet pharmacies. The description is very misleading and I doubt they’re actually flavored since my dog won’t touch these but doesn’t resist the brown ones. It would benefit everyone if Chewy provided a picture of the medicine like every other online pet pharmacy does. The brown chewable flavored pills usually look similar regardless of which generic version it is and that would cut down on confusion and prevent people from wasting money by ordering something their dog won’t take. I will be canceling auto-ship and will not be ordering any of my dog’s medicine from here anymore. This was my first pharmacy experience with Chewy and it most definitely was not a good one. I’m highly disappointed and expected better from such a well known company. I’ll go back to buying them from my veterinarian’s clinic if necessary.
Urge to chew
These things are sturdy! For a teething puppy who needs to gnaw, these are prefect! Such a great price for a 2 pack also.
I use these puppy Benebones for my jack russell mix, because the vet let us know on small dogs the hardness of the adult benebones can be too much for their little teeth. Since switching he goes through the toys way faster, which makes sense, but it gives me peace of mind that he’s not going to break a tooth. I sand down the chewed edges once a week, maybe every other week to avoid the sharp bits cutting up his gums.
These little chews are Westie-approved! Even though they’re made for puppies, the softer material actually enticed my food-motivated Westie (who usually only chews on things she can actually invest). She’s had a lot of fun chewing on these!
Great chew toys!
My puppies LOVE these bones. I have several for each stage of their growth. They keep them occupied for hours.
maya loves nene bones
Maya is a 3 month old Samoyed she loves these bones. I raise Samoyed’s and I give each puppy one of these chew bone to take to their new homes when 8 weeks old. The puppies love them I highly recommend these for durability my adult Samoyed’s have the adult ones and they love them. Great for aggressive chewers
Great chew for the puppy!!
This is become our puppies favorite toy! She definitely would rather chew this than the furniture!
I’m not a person to write too many reviews but this is a must . My dog was chewing on random things around the house but once I bought this it has helped out mayor with his teething and he takes it everywhere he goes . I will be buying more of these as he uses them up . Oh and they last a while too (:
benebone for small dogs
My little girl loves these, they last so long and have kept her from chewin things that she shouldn't!!
Zoey’s favorite chew toys
No Matter how many toys we buy, Zoey always gravitates toward these two tough chew toys, especially the wishbone!